"Asani you aren't my boyfriend, and I didn't let them post that I actually told him not to let them." She told him.

"You right, I'm not, so get out. You don't have to explain yourself." He chuckled, taking a pull from his blunt.

"I don't want you mad at me." She mumbled, and he looked away from her.

"India get out man. I'm not finna let you play with me like I'm a toy or something, you know how many bitches I got at my feet waiting on me? I'm not finna play with no young ass girl man." He scoffed.

"You keep saying I'm young, yet you're the one being childish. I'm sorry for making you mad, although I didn't do anything wrong since I'm single. But I apologize for making you feel like that. But if you wanna be like that, that's cool." She hopped off of the counter about to walk out, when he grabbed her arm.

"Asani let me go please." She mumbled.

"You just gone leave after I asked you not to?" He frowned, and she did as well.

"You just said I- oh my god you are crazy." She shook her head.

"I know what I said but you just gone leave? Just like that?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I'm not finna kiss your ass if that's what you were hoping. I did nothing wrong, I apologized for making you feel the way you did. I don't know what else you want me to do." She replied.

"Aight. You can go then." He let her go, and she folded her arms.

"Asani y-." She started, and he cut her off.

"Get out India." He repeated, and she rolled her eyes, turning to walk out.

He gripped her hair, turning her around and kissing her lips.

"No, no don't do that Asani." She immediately pulled away, and he tilted his head, blowing smoke the other direction.

"Do what?" He mumbled.

"This, don't be tryna kiss on me you literally just told me to get out." She frowned.

He smirked, shaking his head.

"Aight." He put his blunt back in his mouth, and India rolled her eyes, walking out of his house.

She was tired of the manipulation Dave and Kayden were putting her through, and she wasn't going to have sexual relations with either of them for awhile because obviously they couldn't handle that.

She got in her car, pulling off towards her house.

She grabbed her phone, calling Jayda and Kaleah.

"Yurrrrrr." Duke answered from Kaleah's phone, making India and Jayda laugh.

"Give my bestie back her phone dukey booty." India chuckled, and he smacked his lips.

"Yeah dukey booty." Jayda repeated, laughing.

"This why ion like y'all like ugly asses now." Duke retorted.

"Boy give me my phone, got me going crazy looking for my shit." Kaleah could be heard in the background before shuffling was heard.

"Always in my business. Hey besties." Kaleah said to them.

"Heyyyy yall. What y'all doing?" India asked.

"With my sneaky link." Jayda chuckled, and Kaleah laughed.

"With mine too chile." Kaleah replied.

"Jayda, Von out here?" India asked.

"No he flew me out to Chicago." Jayda smiled.

"I knowwww that's right." India dragged her sentence making them laugh.