19.

"Hoon please-"

"JAEYUN I SAID NO"

"Please-"

"No"

"Please" A whine

"..."

The ongoing bickering came to an halt as Sunghoon groaned, covering his face with his hands before sending Jaeyun an annoyed stare through the gap between his fingers.

Jaeyun didn't mind though, he grinned meekily before grabbing Sunghoon's hands, leading them both to settle down on his bed.

"Fuck you, If I regret this one bit I'll genuinely consider going to the council and ask for a refund" The older huffed, blowing the hair that fell on his face as the annoyed tone was still present in his voice.

"I promise you won't Sunghoon" The brunet spoke before proceeding to pull out a box of nail polishes from under the bed.

"What's with you two bickering this late at night" Came Jungwons voice as he closed the door behind him, making himself comfortable on Jaeyuns lap. (Though he was pushed off immediately)

"This doofus thinks its a good idea to paint MY nails at like 3 am" Sunghoon explained, hand motioning between him and Jaeyun.

"Fault is yours, Why did you not send him to sleep" The shortest of the three answered, chuckling as Sunghoon just wined in response.

"I forgot I can do that"

"What the fuck bro that's literally your job"

It had been good 15 minutes since Jungwon joined both of them, Currently Jungwon was dozing off and Jaeyun was focused on painting his sleep paralysis demons nails

It had been good 15 minutes since Jungwon joined both of them, Currently Jungwon was dozing off and Jaeyun was focused on painting his sleep paralysis demons nails. (sleep demon who is a fucking simp for him).

"Aha! The first coat is done and it's now time to let it dry so that I can apply the second coat" The brunet said, eyes sparkling as he looked at his work.

Pretty

"They look ugly" The demon spoke, getting a scoff and a harsh slap at the back of his head in form of a reply.

"Off yourself" 

"I will off you to sleep if you don't stop being so annoying" Sunghoon warned before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"What's so funny ?" The shorter asked, eyes wide

"Just realized how much control I have over you, I could literally send you to sleep and you could not do anything about it" The demon explained wheezing, ( Jaeyun noticed that his wheeze was much like a tea kettle )

"Dare do it and I am going to ask for a refund" The latter answered, trying to hold himself from smiling as he watched Sunghoon make a 'locking my mouth and throwing away the key' motion.

"Anyways the first coat is probably dry by now let me check"

By the time Sunghoons nails were done the demon was more than pleased by them, Jaeyun who was aware of Sunghoons personal aesthetic had decided to paint them black, once the second coat had dried properly the brunet had decided to peel off some bits of the nail-polish.

To say the end product- classic chipped black nails pleased Sunghoon was an understatement. 

It didn't take them too long to throw away the messy cotton swabs and put the nail polishes back to place. Or put Jungwon in his room.

Jaeyun who had must been tired after all that was ready to sleep and Sunghoon was ready to go invisible monitoring Jaeyun like usual but it did took him off guard when Jaeyun patted the place beside him on his bed.

"Sleep with me" He spoke, a yawn forcing its way out of his mouth

"What"

"You can't sleep or something ?"The brunet had asked eyeing Sunghoon who even under the dim lighting of the room seemed red.

"I can but I have to kind of take care of you when you are asleep, Plus it's not necessary for us to sleep-" The demon started only to be cut off by Jaeyun who casually shrugged.

"Then join me, You can still take care of me when lying beside me"

Drops this and runs 

Not proofread :')