16.

A 'click' sound was heard as Jungwon locked his door. Still in shock.

So sleep paralysis demons INDEED existed and now he couldn't help but wonder if he had one too.

Yet, he was too tired to do something about it...

 Jungwon just wanted to sleep.

Sunghoon sat awkwardly on Jaeyuns bed, Both of them had decided to talk stuff out in the bedroom

Sunghoon sat awkwardly on Jaeyuns bed, Both of them had decided to talk stuff out in the bedroom. The fact that they needed privacy was acknowledged by both of them. 

 Currently, the demon was waiting for the other to say something.

"How the fuck did this happen" The photographer asked his voice soon trailing off, yet the former could feel jaeyun's burning gaze.

Sunghoon, genuinely expected an assault of questions yet the one currently asked was pretty decent as well. 

Now moving on from that, The older had an inner debate going on, whether he should be honest,

I was worried and wanted you back home yet couldn't gather enough balls so here we are

Yeah no.

Instead he came up with a lie

"I forgot that I wasn't invisible, was hungry, went to the kitchen, Jungwon walked in." He shortly explained, not knowing how to craft a proper sentence for the lie.

To him, the lie seemed pretty decent but he did consider the fact that Jaeyun was not dumb.

As he gazed up, he caught the skeptical look that the photographer gave him, but soon enough the look turned into a casual one.

"Aight " The latter voiced out, shrugging off the topic as he made his way to the shower.

Jaeyun and Sunghoon, both felt a sense of deja vu as Jaeyun shuffled around in his bed. Clearly not in the mood to sleep.

It felt awkward, both of them had a undefined tension between them, It felt ... off ?

Luckily, Sunghoon was the first to start a conversation, saving Jake from the embarrassment

"So, how was the date ?" He asked, thankful that Jaeyun couldn't see him since he was clearly a shade of red.

"STOP PUTTING IT LIKE THAT, THAT'S WEIRD" The photographer groaned, covering his face.

Sunghoon tried holding in the snicker but failed, to which Jaeyun replied

"For your information The /date/ was extremely sweet but unfortunately SOMEONE had to ruin it for me" The exaggeration was clear, yet it still hurt the demon somehow.

"That's bullying" He muttered, turning visible as Jaeyun noticed that the older was awkwardly rubbing his nape.

A frown was soon present on the photographers face, 

"I'm sor-" The latter started but was soon cut off by Sunghoon.

"Oh- wait! How about I make it up to you" Sunghoon spoke, the hurtful tone soon replaced with a one that contained slight excitement.

He did try to hide it yet clearly failed

"Make it up ? How ?" Jaeyun tone was full of curiosity, His eyes were sparkling as he looked up to Sunghoon.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow if you are free !"

Heyy I am so sorry for not updating for like a week

Heyy I am so sorry for not updating for like a week. I have been catching up with streams and been more into reading.

I kind of lost motivation but thanks to ice cream I was able to write this chapter =D

Ignore typos + grammar mistakes please