15.

Jaeyun watched Heeseung's figure disappear. Luckily,, Heeseung was understanding and didn't  mind the fact that Jaeyun had to leave early.

A small sigh left his lips before he walked in the door that led to his an Jungwon's shared apartment.

As he walked passed the entrance, it took him mere seconds to reach the living room where Jungwon waited. 

He was surprised as Jungwon wasn't the only one present, beside him stood Park Sunghoon.

Oh shit

"So you want me to believe that this hot as fuck dude is your sleep paralysis demon ?" Jungwon asked, the younger was currently standing, one of his hand placed on his waist as he gave his best friend a "oh really ?" look

"Yes Jungwon,, minus the hot as fuck part" The photographer spoke, sending glaring at Sunghoon once he finished his sentence.

"Hey! Don't glare at that dude, he is more fun to be with if compared to you" The shortest of  the three stated, sending of a sarcastically sweet smile towards Sunghoon.

Oh dear, Sunghoon felt as if he was a part of some Indian drama (Note ; to all the Indians, I am an Indian myself and I think we all know how...extra Indian dramas [serials] can be.)

"Anyways, Can I please get some sort of proof that He is actually a sleep paralyses demon" Jungwon continued, shaking his head at the though of how dumb he must sound

There were no words spoken, because both Sunghoon and Jaeyun didn't find the need to.

Sunghoon slowly stood up, pressing the necklace that hung loosely around his neck, Suprisingly Jaeyun had took a notice of that necklace the first time he met Sunghoon. Sunghoon always wore it for someone reason. (the photographer was too lazy ask about it).

Once the fingertip of Sunghoon came in contact with the necklace, the object slightly glowed before taking shape of a card.

A small gasp left Jungwon's lips, Soon enough the demon proceeded to hand over the card over to Jaeyun.

"Only the human I am assigned or I can touch the card without getting major burns. I'd advice you to maintain some distance" He spoke, gaze shifting from the card to Jaeyun who carefully held the card in his hands, reading the details written on it.

ID Owner : Park Sunghoon

ID Issue : 9482134

ID Type : Sleep Paralysis Demon

Reason of Issue : Evidence  (jic)

Termination of ID : N/A

"You could have just made it up-" Jungwon spoke, he was cut off by Sunghoon as the older took his card from Jaeyun's hand, soon throwing it on a nearby paper.

In a mere second the paper was caught on fire.

Well...That explained a lot.

If you are a MCYT stan pls hmu 🥺🥺 Dw !! Idm dream team shippers (please know your limits though)

I  don't get why ppl hate dnf shippers so much like-- If they know their limits let them be 

Also the 'know your limits' apply to every ship!! Like please dont be delusional and go around saying that your ship is canon. Like being honest, There is a small chance for ships to be canon (applies for jakehoon as well~) and you should always respect idols as humans ! They can date whoever they want.

Anyways Do you like the new book cover ? (btq Yall are smart~)

A Poll for next chapter (I know there will barely be any votes but like-)

Jake confronting Sunghoon and then fluff

Skip to Monday and Jakeseung interactions~