"K. How long have you been standing there?" Raina asked as she turned off the tablet and gulped down her water.

"Not long. Everyone's in the dining room, it's dinner." He responded as he watched her, she seemed different. All-day, she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes as it usually did. The spark in her eyes was dimmer, she didn't banter with anyone as she would.

"Raina?" K asked, making the girl snap out of her trance and look at him. K walked fully into the room and stood in front of her.

"Are you okay?" He asked her softly.

No.

"Of course I am. Besides being sore. Why wouldn't I be okay?" Raina said to him. He studied her for a moment, he couldn't shake the feeling he had in his heart that told him something was wrong. But he didn't press her any further.

"Now come on, let's get back to the others," Raina said before K could respond. She grabbed his hand and lead him out of the room as they made their way to the dining area. K didn't want her to his hand go, he stared at their joined hands and noticed how big his hand was compared to hers. The sight made his heart burn and a smile made its way onto his lips.

K wasn't the only one to notice their joint hands. Raina glanced at their hands then at his face, he made Raina feel so many emotions that she hadn't felt for a long time. Which both excited and scared her. But even then, it didn't stop the smile from appearing on her lips and for the first time today, it was a genuine one.

The next morning was when they all got together and practised as a team. They had just finished their 4th run-through and Raina stood in front of the mirror and watched as Jake began to show off his arms.

"You got this?" Jake asked Sunghoon cockily. This made Raina roll her eyes so hard.

"Boys." She muttered to herself and watched as Sunghoon pulled up his sleeve and flexed. And soon Jay also joined in.

"Show-offs," Raina said to them as she looked at them through the mirror. Sunghoon looked at the woman and smirked at her.

"Come on, we both know you're fawning right now." This made Raina bark out a loud laugh.

"Fawning over you? Come on Hoonie. We all know it takes a lot more than that to make me 'fawn' " She said shot back. K walked over and Raina thought he was just going to roll up his sleeve and join the boys. But K, after hearing her comment to Sunghoon, did more than roll up his sleeve.

The next thing Raina saw was a flash of skin before K took off half his sweatshirt leaving his arm and abs on display. Raina completely froze as she stared at his figure.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. She thought. The boys around her cheered and surrounded K. She didn't need to feel her ears to know they were burning crimson. The quick-witted sarcastic Raina was embarrassingly rendered speechless. All because of K.

Well if I wasn't sexually frustrated before, I definitely am now. Raina thought as her mind swarmed with not so innocent imagines and memories of that night. K, who had been staring at Raina the entire time. Relished in satisfaction when he saw her red ears. Her gaze practically burned his skin, K ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he watched her look at him so intensely. Even when he was the one making her flustered, she always seemed to find a way to get back at him. But that didn't stop him from teasing her.