BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu

Start from the beginning

They would prank each other too from time to time. Tzuyu remember that one time when Sana tried to prank her putting a bucket of water on top of the door but Tzuyu outsmarted her instead Sana was the one who got caught at her own game. That was a mess, they got the floor all wet... annnnnd Sana got mad at her and pouted the whole day until Tzuyu had to "apologize" to her. Though it was her fault, Tzuyu really liked what came after since her apology was worth it...

They would do challenges together too like eating super hot noodles without drinking water or milk for like an hour. They supported it for the first five round but after the sixth round, they both almost suffocated on the ground... that too was messy.

Or they would watch movies and also, they would just talk about anything, like two girls gossiping while cuddling on the bed or couch and sometimes Tzuyu would feed Sana as the girl was telling her stories and adventures she experienced in life. Those were Tzuyu's favorite time because she just liked listenning to Sana and sharing things with her. Those peaceful moments were everything to Tzuyu, she couldn't ask for more...

Benefits #4-----

-"Hey baby"

Tzuyu looked up from her couch when someone entered the living room and yes, Sana has access to her house. Tzuyu fully trust her.

Tzuyu sat up and watched as Sana dropped her bag on the side then ran toward her before throwing herself at Tzuyu who caught her in her arms.

-"sorry, did I take too long?" -Sana asked and Tzuyu shook her head as she hugged her and smelled her scent. Sana smelled like spring, Tzuyu liked spring...

Sana withdrew from the hug and gently put both hee hands on Tzuyu's cheeks before leaning in and captured Tzuyu's lips into a soft and gentle kiss.

-"I missed you" -Sana said when she pulled from the kiss but she rested her head on Tzuyu's forehead.

Benefits #4: when Sana loves she loves truly.

They stayed like that for a moment before Tzuyu kissed her cheek and looked at her with a loving gaze and Sana did the same before she giggled and gave Tzuyu an esquimo kiss before standing up.

-"There's that new film that just got released yesterday. I've already got it so I thought we could watch it together!"

-"Sounds great!" -Tzuyu smiled at her.

-"I'll put the film, can you prepare us some popcorns and also sodas! Oh and strawberry with chocolate, I bought some with me, they are in my bag!" -She said excitedly and Tzuyu laughed as she stood up and nodded.

-"sure. I'll do it quickly"

-"Thanks baby, you are best"

-"Always for you my love!" -Tzuyu winked at her and Sana just chuckled.
..........................

-"I can't believe Steven ended up with Paola while he had a son with Carine who is still in love with him but she choose to mary Nathan who is inlove with Paola!" -Tzuyu said in disbelief as They were in the middle of watching the film. (A/N: This is a film that does not exist in real life xD)

-"Carine deserves better!!" -Sana commented and Tzuyu nodded.

-"But Paola is kinda dumb! Gosh I hate her, she is making things complicated" -Tzuyu sighed as she ate a strawberry and put her chin on Sana's shoulder.

They were on the floor but with many cushions and pillow under them while they made like a little castle with the sheets and covers Tzuyu's had in her house. Tzuyu felt like she was a kid again... and this was Sana's idea. Now they were cuddling once again, with Tzuyu sitting against the sofa while Sana was in between her thights.