Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy

Start from the beginning

-"POPOPOPOPOPOPOPO!!!!" -Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung both went wild with that sentences while I was trying to not laugh on my seat. Lol.... talking about roasting someone, that was funny but cute... and my two idiots of bestfriend are making it way funnier because of their reaction.

At first I was afraid of this confrontation but these idiots are making it way easier for me to feel... great. I slightly laughed and looked at Sana who was still standing on the table, head-up with that smug look on her face as if she just said the greatest puns of all time.

She is cute, My girlfriend.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were now breathing heavily as they were down the table but beside Sana also crossing their arms.

-"Are you three done now?" -I asked and they nodded before taking back their place but they still looked at Audrey very smugly while the latter took back her seat and sighed.

Sana came back next to me and literally glued herself to me as she glared at Audrey who looked at us with a frown but she decided to not make a comment about it. Wise decision because it would have brought us to another veryyyyy long argument and Jeongyeon being a clown.

She cleared her troath before bowing to me.

-"It's been so long Tzu---Tzuyu! How have you been?" -She asked with that smile that used to make my heart throb. Take note 'Used to', I don't like her anymore and never ever I would trust her ever again.

To me she was the worst of all and what she did to me left a lot of damage behind that I wasn't able to heal completely... And it's been 3 years but I am still so scared of people's look on me, it's feel like the whole world was watching me and waiting for me to fall. And just right now, that's how I feel, just by looking at her, I can hear their laugh and their mocking face howering around me.

The girl I used to have a crush on was now my worst nightmare.

-"Tzuyu calm down" -Sana slightly whispered beside me and I didn't even notice I was gripping her hand hard and I was sweating. This is not good. I hate to face my past story, but sooner or later I'll have to anyways.

-"I've been doing great. Getting away from Taiwan was the best decision I ever took in my life" -I answered and I didn't even notice I was holding in my breath until I spoke. It's crazy how much I am scared right now...

-"About that, I wanted to apologize to you" -She began and I swear I heard Sana growl like some sort of beast next to me. Is this my girlfriend???

-"When I left Taiwan, it was to start a new life because I needed to. I reflected on my old behavior and came to a conclusion that all my act were just awful and I've hurted people, I've hurted you and I felt so bad about it. The reason I cam here in korea is to have a new start and maybe earn forgiveness from those I've hurted in the past and I guess luck is on my side since I happened to be at the same school as you three, well Jeongyeon is our P.E teacher for some reason but... still the same school"

-"How unlucky we are" -Chaeyoung commented but Audrey did let that affect her. She first looked at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

-"I know you two hate me---"

-"very much" -Jeongyeon smiled.

-"okay, hate me very much but I want you guys to know that I've changed and I want to redeem myself so this is a start for me, I want to make it up to you and I'll try my best for that" -She said to the two then she looked at me and Sana. Oh, there it is that growl again... 

-"And Tzuyu, I am so sorry I rejected you back then but I was a stupid kid and didn't realize that... I've loved you the same but I was late to realize it"