Chapter 1: Had Enough

Start from the beginning

I looked back to see everyone looking at me.

Sona: Is there a problem Reo?

Reo: N-No. I can handle it.

Sona: Good. Let's go.

Sona turned away from me as did Saji and Tsubaki. Reya managed to get Momo and Ruruko to stop fighting and they followed. Tsubasa followed too, and last but not least.......her.

Tomoe Meguri.

To think that I liked her was a mistake.

We used to be such good friends. But then she just started to treat me like shit. Just like the rest of them. She was a swordsman, we used to train with swords and now we really don't. It broke my heart to see her do this to me.

By the time I saw her abandon my needs like the others, I finally understood that she is nothing but a snake.

I looked at her and she saw me. She just scoffed and looked away. She shut the door, leaving me in nothing but pure and absolute silence.

I looked back at the papers in my hands and then dropped them on the counter. I sighed and put my head on my hands.

What the hell did I do for this to get this far?

Why must my life have to suck this bad right now?

Damnit.

If I ever asked Xenovia out, would she even accept me?

Fuck!

My life sucks so much and I don't know how much I can take all of this shit anymore!

take it out.

I looked up from my head and looked around. I could find a person there.

Who the fuck is there?! And take what out?!

your shitty thing inside you. The PAWN!

My piece?

Rip it out! Free yourself from that boobless bitch!

Whatever is happening, it's sorta freaking me out. If this is a voice inside my head, it's giving me good advice but not the kind of thing I'd expect to here!

TEAR IT OUT! RIP IT OUT! PULL IT OUT! GRAB IT AND CRUSH IT WITH YOUR BARE GOD DAMN HANDS! CRUSH IT AND RUN! RUN! RUN RUN! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! I WANT A FIGHT!

I gripped my hair with my hands, trying not to snap into insanity.

SLASS! SLASS! SLASS! SLASS! SLASS! SLASS! SLASS! SLASS! SLASS! SLASS!

I'm DONE! That damn voice is right! After everything I've been through, I am done with this fucking sort of damn treatment! I'm going to RIP IT OUT AND RUN!

I jerked my head up and snapped.

Reo: RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I shoved my hand straight into my chest.

Reo's Mind: (Fuck! This shit hurts! This might be one of the most painful and......)

I looked down and saw a good amount of blood ooze, squirt and spill form my chest.

Reo's Mind: (BLLLOODIEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER DONE!)

As my blood spilled, I could feel my evil piece slowly be ripped from my body. It hurt like one of the lowest pits of hell!

After a few more seconds of pulling my piece out. I felt my hand jerk out of my chest. I was still bleeding from my chest, and my hand was covered in blood.

I looked down, and I felt some sort of satisfaction.

I saw the piece, covered in blood. It's out, it's finally out.

I guess that means I'm a stray now right?

Well, I couldn't feel more satisfied.

I increased my grip from my former piece and I could hear the crunch, it felt so......satisfying!

I roared and threw the broken piece at the wall and watched it brake even more!

Finally. I'm free from Sona!

But.....I'm a stray now. I need to get out of here!

So I kicked the door open, pretty sure I broke it. But I didn't care. I'm done being treated like crap by them ALL.

I don't know where I ran. I just got out and ran.

Meanwhile
3rd Person POV

Sona was walking with the rest of her peerage. Reya turned to her king.

Reya: Don't you think you were a little harsh Sona?

Sona: Believe me, I don't exactly like giving tough treatment. But the toughness will make him stronger. I know it will.

Saji's Mind: (Who fucking cares?! As long as Sona's mine, I'm good!)

Sona: We'll see how Reo did later. I'm sure that he will be okay.

Sona felt a sudden feeling of evil nearby and turned to her right and saw what appeared to be a mysterious figure hiding as a fallen angel.

Sona made a phone call to someone.

Sona: Rias? You need to hurry. I sensed something coming to the academy. Yes. Make sure your careful how you engage him.

Sona looked away and took a deep breath and sighed.

Sona's Mind: (Hopefully Reo gets the papers done, and I hope everyone is okay at the academy.)

Alright everyone! Here is your long awaited chapter! I can't guarantee that I can get all chapters in everyday so I have to work with all my time that I have.

Alright, hope you all enjoy the book!