Chapter 6:" The pregnancy"

After that misunderstanding happened where junjun laughing at hanhan's Confession,months has passed….

Where gongjun is trying to digest the things that his mother in law said about zhehan's identity about getting pregnant…

And he calls he's mother in law to ask about hanhan..

Here's their conversation…

"Good afternoon ma ,is zhehan there?"he asked, wondering if zhehan is in his hometown….

"Oh yes junjun he's here ,don't worry he's not angry at you he's kinda feels upset about his confession about his true identity to you…"

"Umm Ma ,is it true? that he said he can get pregnant?"

"Yes junjun it's true he can be pregnant and bear a child like a woman, it's about the genes that he inherits to his great great grandfather that passed away…."

that made Gongjun shocked because of the thing's his mother in law said..

Does it mean they can have a fucking child?!

Did it mean they can have kids??!!!

He suddenly imagined about his childwith his baby and what could their baby look alike and their family that made him smile to the fullest…

That Suddenly interrupted by Zhehan's mom…

"Junjun,I know it's kinda hard to understand about hanhan's situation but I hope you understand this okay, i trust you to take care of hanhan no matter what junjun…" she said

"Yes ma don't worry I will research more about this kind of case to fully understand it." he said with full confidence in his voice…

After their conversation with his mother in law he suddenly gets on his laptop and searches about male's pregnancy theories and things about how it is processed, why it is possible and many more until dawn…

Gongjun books a flight to go to hanhan's hometown and visit Hanhan for a week to say sorry personally about his behavior towards the misunderstanding they have..

They didn't see each other for a month but they used to call each other each day because Junjun was busy at his work while Hanhan was busy helping his mom doing some work on their house and little business…

He arrives at hanhan's house and knocks after a few minutes there's zhehan shocked face when he gongjun on the front door ..

because for the past few weeks he didn't see his baobao. That made him feel lonely and wanted to be with him all the time ..

And after they long hugged they come inside their house and ate with the whole family where there's junjun , hanhan and zhehan's both parents in their dinner…

And the two also wash the plates that they used afterwards and play the water with each other in the sink..

"Ayah! Junjun, why do you splash some water on Mee!!!"

"Hihihi sorry baby but you're so cute and I want to tease you " he said while pinching hanhan's cheeks…

After 20 minutes they finish the plates and get a bath together where gongjun scrubs zhehan back and same with junjun where they do some cleaning…

And they got to their bed, hugging each other in a spooning position …..

In the morning Zhehan is the first to wake up and suddenly checks his bao on his side where it's hands are tied on his waist and his face in his shoulders,that made him smile and ease his loneliness getting away  for a month in junjun ….

But suddenly zhehan feels a sudden itch on his throat where it feels like he's gonna puke anything where he's stomach feels like it's in the upside down roller coaster where he goes directly to the bathroom to throw up….

This happens everyday on zhehan starting last week where he experiences morning sickness. At first he ignores this sickness because it's not serious at first….

But suddenly Junjun heards the puke sound Zhehan made in the bathroom…

That made Junjun wake up and see his husband if he's okay or not..

Baby are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need some medicine baby? he ask wondering what happen to hanhan

And hanhan suddenly nodded and said…

"I'm okay bao don't worry it's just a normal morning sickness don't panic…"

And gongjun nodded at his reason and left the room to prepare a breakfast for the fam…

After a couple of minutes he's done cooking and calls his mother and father in law and lastly his baby to eat but suddenly he sees Zhehan being dizzy and walks like in  a maze and suddenly faints in front of him.

It's good he caught his baby and put him in his bed and called a doctor to check his baby's health….

The doctor came to the house and concluded a  check up towards hanhan while junjun on the other feels like he's having a panicked and worried face for his baby….

But suddenly the doctor found out what and why he fainted..

He suddenly asks zhehan's mom about his son's behavior and some stuff related to zhehan's mood and all the things he is eating and all..

After all of that the doctor made a conclusion that zhehan is pregnant that made all of them shocked by the sudden news…

Gongjun was shocked when he heard that he feels like he's in a mixed emotions state where he is so happy and proud to see Zhehan bearing their first child that made him feel many things that can't contain anything at this moment…

"Congratulations Mr.Gongjun you're gonna have a child with Mr.Zhehan." said by  the doctor with a full wide smile…

That made him burst he's tears same with zhehan's mom that feels so happy in this moment that her son will bear a baby their grandchild…

And when he saw junjun crying he immediately hugged junjun and patted him and said..

Junjun you're gonna have your first child with hanhan !!,I hope you will take care of him and the baby okay I count on you" she said while hugging junjun and smiling towards him….

"Yes ma don't worry I will not forget about it ,I will take care of hanhan and our baby no matter what. Thank You so much Ma and Pa for accepting and trusting me on behalf of your son." he said while wiping his tears on his face..

And hugged zhehan softly and planted a kiss on his forehead,after that he goes back on his laptop and get some infos about what to do ,how to get,where could we and many more where it was  all related on pregnancy that made him smile on his monitor while watching his baby sleeping peacefully…