Chapter 5 "Confession"

After the hot night they've spent together they take a leave for a few days on their work because of exhaustion…

Where Zhehan can't move and Walk for  days, that made Junjun guilty about having intercourse with his baby..

"Baby are you okay?,I'm so sorry for not getting slow on you .."

"It's okay bao ,I'm alright I just need some rest first and get some energy "zhehan Sadi while looking at his bao being worried at him ….

And for the few days of their leave for work they spend their days cuddling with each other and spending hot night's together….

Eventually they needed to go to work tomorrow so they decided to go to an amusement park ….

Bao, can we go to the amusement park? It's been a while since I've been there….

Of course baby we can let me just finish this thing and we can go there…

Really bao!! Thankyou and he give a peck on junjun's lips

That made Gongjun blushed and shocked for minutes and Zhehan suddenly hid his giggles when he noticed it..

They went to the amusement park near their place where the two are so excited to go and get to see the view up from the ferry's wheel …..

"Bao I'm so excited hihihi ,can we please get some cotton candy before going to the bumper" hanhan's said while pointing at his bao…

Okay baby, let me get you some and then we go to the bumpcar ….

They go and buy some cotton candies  and eat it afterwards and go to the bump car ride and after that go to the haunted asylum to rollercoaster and many more until they feel tired riding some rides ….

"Bao Thankyou so much for taking me here." While holding junjun's hand and laying down his head through his shoulders….

"Of course baby ,all for you he said it while leaning towards his baby." and kissed his head …..

And after the lovely scenes they have these two ,go to their final destination and it's the ferry's wheel where these two are excited about…

While Zhehan on the other side is kinda nervous and panicking about saying he's condition to his bao about him being able to have a baby and get pregnant with a man ….

He doesn't know how to confess it but he knows that he needs to say it beforehand so he can feel at ease with it …

and he finally decided to go with junjun in the amusement park to confess about his identity and all…

"They go in line for the ferry's wheel ride where you can see junjun's excitement written on his face ,and hanhan's nervousness written on his face."

Where gongjun noticed while they're on the line….

Baby are you okayyy?? Junjun said while worrying about his baby's body language and expression…

Ohh I'm okay bao I just kinda feel nervous because it's been years since I rode it… 

"Okay baby just let me know if you're not comfortable." Junjun said while looking at him…

They are now inside of the ride and all of a sudden hanhan holds up his mind and tells his mind to confess…

Umm baoo, have something to tell you about…..

Hmmm what is it baby?

"Let me finish this first before you say something about this bao…" he said while looking at him intendedly..

Okay baby I promise, I will… he said while looking at his baby nervously…

I …. I … I….. can get.. umm…

"What is it baby?..."

"I… I….can… get... " he gulped nervously..

"Baby what is it? I promise I will listen.."

Hanhan's sigh and said..

" I can get pregnant!!!! " he suddenly said loudly as if he didn't know they were on the ferry's wheel ….

But he was suddenly interrupted by Junjun laughing hard….

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ,baby why are you so funny?'' Junjun's reply and laughing at his baby was so hard because of the joke he said to him…

While Hanhan became silent because of Gongjun's reaction that he expected to see…

And an awkward silence occurred after  ,they are on a silent mode after Junjun's laughs at zhehan's confession….

After the ride in the ferry's wheel zhehan suddenly straight over to their car and grab his phone and bag and book a taxi , that made Gongjun shocked for a minute because of hanhan's reaction to him when he laughed at what he said in the ride…

While Hanhan on the other side is crying inside the taxi because of Junjun's reaction to him when he confesses about his true identity that he can be pregnant even if he's a man at all….

And after crying for a while he decided to book a flight to his hometown to have some time thinking about his identity and Junjun's reaction to it..

Gongjun trying to figure out what happened with hanhan but he doesn't know anything else aside from what he said about him getting pregnant that made him laugh so hard..

Like zhehan is a man he can't get pregnant ,it's impossible at all there no findings about it but why did Zhehan became silent and angry because of he's reaction that made him think about calling zhehan's phone

But suddenly Zhehan is rejecting his calls for the millionth time that made him feel mixed emotions about it…

What did I do!!? What did I do??

Why is he not answering the phone??

Baby please answer my calls please….

gongjun said while looking at his phone trying to call his baby but didn't answer the calls.

While Zhehan on the other side is sleeping peacefully in the plane going to his hometown to have some peace of mind….

A couple of hours later he arrives at his destination and calls. A cab to take him home…

He knocks at the door,and sees his mother's shocked reaction and hugs him tightly and planted kisses on her cheeks….

that made him feel better after being hugged by his mom …

After the hug he suddenly said…

"Mom, can I come over for a while here and sleep for a couple of days?"

"Of course ,XiaoHan you can, it's always your home don't worry" and pat down his shoulders…

Did you have a quarrel with junjun? she suddenly asks

"Umm, yes ma I confess to him my true identity that I can get pregnant.."

"And after that he suddenly laughs at me for believing I'm joking.."he said while sniffing and trying to cover his teary eyes…

Ayahhh hanhan it's normal to feel that because he doesn't know anything about it and it's not like others believe in it…

That's why he must be shocked because he thinks it's a joke from you to ease his worries about having a family with you Xiao Han….she said while looking at her son with worried eyes…

"But I don't know ma,I don't know honestly how to feel about it…."

"It's okay hanhan , it's okay you just need some time and rest to recover okay,and we will explain it better to him ." she said to cheer up her son…

And Zhehan nodded at his mom and took a shower to get some sleep because of the stressful feelings he has today….