Chapter 2: "The Secret"

The next day they woke up hugging and feeling each other's embrace..

But Hanhan feels like he has to vomit so he breaks the hugs of junjun to go to the bathroom and vomit and he feels that he's nauseous at this time where he feels it every morning…

Then junjun noticed the morning sickness of hanhan and gave hanhan some medicine to relieve it and made hanhan feel better.

"What Happened baby? Are you okay" Gongjun said worriedly

"I'm kinda nauseous bao but I feel better after I puke, I will take some medicines don't worry." Hanhan said...

and after a few minutes they decided to get themselves ready to go into their jobs like their usual routine.

While hanhan is walking in the hallway of the university he works for he was interrupted by a notification message

from his mother saying that…

 From:

Xiao Han, are you busy my son?

if you're not can you come over to our house for somehow I have something to tell you about it's urgent please …

Hanhan was intrigued by the text of his mom and text back that he will come after his work is done ….

While Gongjun is busy on the dishes they're preparing for a big event ,he was interrupted by a message from Hanhan saying he will not go home tonight because his mom wants to see him, which junjun agrees to and text back to hanhan and continue his work..

After receiving junjun's reply,hanhan continue his lectures on his class for the whole morning and have lunch where it was prepared of his husband that made other jealous on him 

By having his own lunch made by his husband that made him laugh all the time, and continues to go back lecturing the students until afternoon..

8 hours passed and he totally finished all his classes and went back to his office and carried all his stuff to go home ..

And when he was back at their house he packed some of his clothes and stuff needed on traveling to his hometown..

"Before leaving he texted junjun saying that he will go now to his hometown to visit his mom urgently and junjun replied okay and take care."

and after that conversation, hanhan immediately booked a flight that goes from Shanghai to Jiangxi to visit his mom and sleep for an hour in the plane..

 After 2 hours passed it's boarding time, Zhehan immediately woke up and got his luggage and booked a grab to bring him to his hometown….

and when he arrived his mom hugged tightly and kissed him on the forehead that made him smile and she told him to have dinner and rest first and they will have a talk tomorrow..

And zhehan nodded, because of jetlagged he eats the dishes his mom prepares that made him smile because  all his favorite dishes were cooked by his mom that made him emotional..

After a while he decided to have a rest and kiss his mom on the cheeks and say goodbye to her..

The next day his mother woke him up and asked him to eat breakfast so that they could discuss an important conversation that made Zhehan nervous, but he just  stayed silent and ignored the nervous feeling he had ..

Hanhan mother's call him to the living room to tell something important that he needs to know 

This is their conversation:

"Son I have to tell you something about your true identity ,I hope you can forgive me for not telling you earlier but I will not tell you this." while looking at her son

"What is it mom? just tell me the details of it ,and I promise I will never be mad at you." zhehan said calmly while looking at his mom 

 "It's about you that inherited some genes from your great great grandfather that passed away."

"What about these genes? What does it mean?" Zhehan said giving a confuse face and look to his mom

"The genes from your great great grandfather have a condition where if you inherit you can get pregnant and have a baby." zhehan's mom said while looking at his son nervously and worried

Zhehan's becomes silent about the confession he's mom made it made him feel mixed emotions….

That he didn't know how to feel.. if he will be happy, disgusted,sad and the only thing he thinks is Junjun's reaction if he knows it."

"After the confession he's mom made he decided to go home because of many things that gave him stress and his mom understood this feeling so she said that."

"XiaoHan I know you're shock about this but I know you will be able to handle this thing ,this will be a great opportunity for you and junjun to have a baby on your own. "zhehan's mom said while looking at his son and tap his shoulders

 "Always remember that all of the things will be the same no matter what. I love you and take care always soon." said by his mom while smiling at him and waving her goodbyes to her son.

And he forbids a goodbye to his mom and takes a flight to Shanghai….

The lovely relationship of ours जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें