Chapter 3: "Drinking Out"

Hanhan arrived safely from the flight from JiangXi to Beijing and got there at night and sent a message to  junjun…

Lao Po: Junjun I got to have a flight to come back  from home, are you there now?

Lao Gong :I'm not sure if I'm able to come back early Lao po, we're kinda busy here because of the guests and events…

Lao Po:okay baobao,take care  I'm gonna go first on my friend he invites to have some drink ..

Lao Gong: Okay love you,stay safe

Lao Po:love you too❤️

and they end their conversation with that…

Zhehan headed straight to his best friend's bar to take some shots of tequila to relieve the things that made him exhausted to tell on junjun...

When zhehan's came into the bar ,the bar was filled with many crowded people that made him feel nauseous because of it ….

He quickly ignores it and heads straight over the counter and calls Xiao yu to have some shots of tequila and have some bond with each other…

Few minutes passed….

Xiayou came out and had a bro hug with zhehan and gave zhehan some shots of tequila and talked about several things that have happened to them these past weeks…

While hanhan is drinking his eight shot of vodka he's head begins to hurt where it feels like a rollercoaster ride on his head that made him wanna puke in the bathroom because of the drink….

 and he barely knows that the eight glass of the drink he drinks was mixed with an aphrodisiac chemical where you can hallucinate things when you take it and can increase sexual desires and sexual pleasure in a person …..

where a stranger put this chemical to do something  on him.

 and after a few minutes had passed hanhan forbids to xiaoyu the he will go to the bathroom

20 minutes had passed and Xiaoyu felt something bad happened so he quickly ran out to the comfort room and saw Zhehan fainted…

And he immediately called junjun telling him that hanhan faints and after telling it..

Junjun immediately rushed his work and told his staff to finalize it and he had an emergency to resolve and quickly remove his apron and hairnet and get his car keys to go to the  address of the bar the xiaoyu texted…