Chapter 14: Possessive

Taeyeon open her eyes as soon as the morning comes. A salty and a hot air coming from the open window blow her hair and hit her skin. She sitted on the bed then stare at the window a little far from her bed. She's enjoying the view outside the window when she felt the slow movement just beside her. She heard the squeak of the bed when he moves then sit up. He then kiss her shoulder blades as soon as he gets up.

"Good morning" he whisper on her ears which makes her smile.

He then kiss the side of her neck while hugging her from behind. Taeyeon craned her neck to give him more access. They stayed on that position before turning her head at him then kiss his lips as a greeting of a good morning.

"When are we going to go back?" Taeyeon ask.

"Hmm...I just got arrive here, yesterday. Maybe tomorrow afternoon? Let's take a short vacation for now. I've already missed you" he answered.

"But...how are we going to go back? We're not suppose to be together in one plane and arrive at Incheon Airport at the same time." Taeyeon said in a problematic voice.

"You could just take a plane first. I'm going to take the second flight." he explained.

"So...we're dating now" Baekhyun added not as his question but his final suggestion.

Taeyeon didn't speak but she smiled while looking at the window then caress his cheeks while he's behind her.

They decided to eat their breakfast at the pool area and for them to take a dip on a cold water inside the pool. They were just in that pool, talking, hugging and laughing. How could they wish that this moments would last long and that no schedules are waiting for them once they go back on their hometown.

After eating their breakfast on a pool, they also decided to take a walk outside the hotel. The hotel was exclusive only for those businessman, top models, and celebrities around the world. Inshort, the hotel was very private and those people who were mentioned on that position like them can access it easily.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon wear their sunglasses in case someone from the crowd knows them. Australia is one of those country that loves and knows Korean celebrities so they still have to hide themselves by covering their face. They went out from the hotel and started walking beside the shore. Wearing their formal but expensive beach outfits, they caught the attention of some people at the beach.

They look like a high class model, touring around into a high class hotel. Baekhyun lock his arms on her waist when he realize that all men eyed his girl in the middle of the crowd. He was glaring at those Australian men that's shamelessly staring at Taeyeon. His girlfriend didn't even notice those stares as she were busy capturing the sea using Baekhyun's phone.

"Let's get far away from here. I didn't like the temperature in this area" Baekhyun exclaimed, irritated.

Taeyeon immediately follows then started walking again. She let him hold her tight as if he was caging his prey on its den. They went at the place where there are less people swimming and playing at the sea. They sit at one of the loungers beside the shore then rest for awhile.

"Let's take a dip at the sea" Taeyeon excitedly exclaimed then stand up from her seat.

Baekhyun stare at her lazily before speaking.

"Later."

Taeyeon pouted but smile immediately as she turn around to take off her clothes and started walking.

In a lazy and lying position, Baekhyun automatically sat up from the lounger as soon as he saw her walking through the shore wearing her red lacy two-piece.

"Where are you going?" he shouted.

Taeyeon just smile at him then wave at him. Baekhyun groaned in a dramatic tone when he saw her already swimming at the sea.

Taeyeon's swimming at the sea was fine. But her, wearing her the most sexiest outfit while swimming makes him the most problematic man in the world. He sighed dramatically again before turning his head at Taeyeon's manager who was walking towards him.

"Baekhyun, when are you going to come back? Mr. Lee was already asking." Taeyeon's manager ask him as soon as her manager stop beside him.

"We'll do it tomorrow afternoon. Taeyeon will take the plane first and I'll follow for the next flight." he exclaimed.

The manager nodded. The staff and the production team who had worked with Taeyeon also came at him then had a talk with him. They were already noisy when one of the male staff interrupts the conversation.

"Taeyeon really had her charms wherever she goes. Look at those Australian men drooling over her while watching."

The staffs laugh but Baekhyun didn't even seem to notice the humor in the staff's sentence. It wasn't funny at all. He glared at the direction where Taeyeon was swimming then look at those men who was watching her from afar. He notice how they started walking slowly while still looking at her shamelessly.

He was already burning in anger when he saw that three of them started to come near at her but stops whenever Taeyeon look at their direction. They were pushing each other and it seems like they are suggesting of whose gonna talk to her.

The boys doesn't have a bad motive and just want to talk to her but Baekhyun doesn't like what he's watching. His jealousy turns on and it leveled up higher. He groaned as soon as he stand up then started marching at the shore while taking off his shirt.

The three men was still pushing each other when he pass them by.

"You talk to her first. You're more than interested with her than us. C'mon man. You likes Asian girls, don't you? Build up your confidence" he heard one of those men said as he walk slowly because of the waves.

They are still noisy when he pass by but immediately became quiet as soon as he went near at Taeyeon that was staring at the mountain infront of the sea. He wraps his arms on her back then hug her stomach. He hide his face on the side of her neck before kissing her cheek.

"You shouldn't swim alone. I'm really upset right now" he exclaimed in his dramatic way.

He heard her chuckle before turning around then touch his face. He felt her soft lips embrace him. Baekhyun immediately plastered a smile then turn his head just to see those boys that was already leaving the place. He saw how one of them hit their head in embarrassment then run afterwards. He then formed an evil smirk while looking at them.

"What are you looking at?" Taeyeon ask as she follows his stare.

Taeyeon's eyes immediately darted at the group of women wearing their swimsuit, talking, giggling while looking at their direction.

Baekhyun look at her with his smirk but immediately wipe off when he saw her glare behind him.

"Is that why you're smirking? Look. Women in this place falls for you" Taeyeon said, irritated.

"What are you talking about? I'm not looking at them." he exclaimed then laugh.

He then hug her tight before dropping themselves deeper at the sea. She squealed before they drop. And as soon as they went up, she immediately hit her chest that Baekhyun just laugh about then hug her.

They stayed on that position before deciding to swim again then look for the deeper spot to capture the view then hug again whenever they went up from the sea.

"Don't ever swim or wear this kind of outfit when you're alone. I don't like those hot stares that men giving you everytime you're not with me" he said that she just answer with a chuckle then hold his arms that embracing her from behind.