Chapter 3: Kiss

SMTOWN held a world tour concert on the month of March.They were already at the airport heading to Hong Kong for their 3rd day concert.Taeyeon was with Yoona and Hyoyeon,sitting on the chairs at the waiting area.Other artists are also sitting and others are standing.They were all scattered at the area, waiting to announce their departure time.With her eyes darted to her phone,she can still saw his figure at the side of her eyes.He was just standing on one of the pillars,hands crossed,while talking to his members.

She stop checking on him when a little girl stops right infront of her.She look at the kid whose staring at her straight in her eyes.She blink twice while looking at the kid.She smile at the kid.

"Hi.You seems lost.Where's your parents?" she ask.

The kid pointed a direction and she follows it by looking.Her parents seems to know that their child was with her,they smiled and she smiled back.She look at the kid again then adore at her cute face.She fix the child's hair by combing it with her fingers then touch her face.

"You're so beautiful" she exclaimed that makes the child get shy.

"Unnie, do you have a child?" the child ask.

She saw how Yoona and Hyoyeon stiffen when they heard the kid's question.The child's voice was loud and clear to hear that others turn their heads at them.She smiled bitterly then caress her face.

"I wish I already had one" she exclaimed.

Once the announcement was heard at the airport,they all stand up from their seats,fix themselves and carry their luggages.Taeyeon squatted down at the child then kiss her forehead before saying goodbye.

"Go back to your parents now.We're going to leave already" she exclaimed.

The child nodded.But before she leaves,she gave Taeyeon a bracelet made of different kinds of colorful flowers.She smiled at her before going back to her parents.She followed the child with her eyes,then smile as the child wave at her before walking away with her parents.She then turn her direction inside the departure area and her eyes was darted to Baekhyun whose looking at her.And this time,she can't see any coldness from his eyes.It shows how hurt and painful he was.

She immediately look away then walk through the departure signage together with Yoona and Hyoyeon.

March 9. It was Taeyeon's birthday and SMTOWN's last day concert in Hong Kong.SM Family made a surprise greetings for her at the stage together with their fans and the staffs.Heechul and Leeteuk carry a second layer chocolate cake and all of them sing a happy birthday song for her.She thank them all then blow the candles while clapping her hands.

Honestly,she really doesn't want to celebrate her birthday because she thinks it seems unfair to celebrate it because of the loss of her baby.Her unborn child didn't get to celebrate her 1st birthday and just stayed for 3 months on her womb and die.She didn't deserve to celebrate her birthday but due to SM who celebrated her birthday,she just make it pass and thank them.

After the concert, a party was held inside the hotel that they checked in.It's almost 3 hours since the party has started and the people of SM doesn't have a plan to end it too early.Taeyeon who was known of having a low tolerance of drinking alcohol was already drinking too much.She already finish 3 bottles and she's already drunk.Hyoyeon and Yoona whose just beside her can't even stop her because she always shouts whenever they told her to stop.

Taeyeon was about to drink the last drop of alcohol on the third bottle when a hand stop her to do so.She glare at the owner of that hand and saw Baekhyun whose looking at her with a blank expression on his face.

"That's enough" he exclaimed.

She raise an eyebrow then fake a smile.

"Oh the jerk is here" Taeyeon exclaimed with her drunk voice then clap her hands.

Hyoyeon was already worried on what she's going to say next and wants to stop her but Baekhyun just signed her that Hyoyeon immediately gets.She immediately pull Yoona and walk away from them.

She gets the bottle of the alcohol and attempts to drink it again when Baekhyun get the bottle from her once again.

"I said enough.It's bad for you." Baekhyun exclaimed in coldness.

"I'm not already pregnant Mr.Byun, remember? So I can drink beers and wine whenever I want.I can also take a cigarettes" Taeyeon mockingly said.

Baekhyun clench his jaw controlling himself to not make a scene in the middle of the party.

"But you just had a miscarriage 1 year ago and you still can't drink too much." Baekhyun exclaimed,wanting to shout but controlling his voice not to get loud.

Taeyeon scoff at what he just said.

"So now you're caring for me? That's new" she said mocking him again.

Baekhyun just shook his head then held her arms to pull her outside the party room.But Taeyeon struggle then pull her arms away at him.

"Just tell me why are you suddenly came for me here to just stop me from drinking and pulling me walking away from here? Why? You can't find a woman to bed so you're taking me with you? Is that it?" Taeyeon ask him.

Baekhyun already lose his patience then mess his hair in annoyance.

"Oh fuck! Is that the only reason for me to pull you?" Baekhyun shout and luckily,all of them didn't hear his voice because of the loud music.

"No.Because that's already the new Byun Baekhyun that I knew." she shouted back.

Baekhyun close his eyes deeply then fold his fist.

"I just said enough.I'll take you to your room" Baekhyun calmly exclaimed.

Taeyeon scoff again but she already follow of what Baekhyun had told her.She was with him when they went out from the party room.She doesn't even have a formal goodbye to those people whose still in the party.Five more rooms before they finally reach Taeyeon's room.But before they reach it, Taeyeon stumbled while walking and thankfully Baekhyun was there to hold her waist.

Because of the alcohol that she drink,she didn't even manage to stand properly and let her body hang in the air while Baekhyun is holding her waist to prevent her on falling down.

"Can't you just stand? I'm already holding you for about 2 minutes and my hands feels numb." Baekhyun complained.

She stare at him.She feel sleepy but she manage to stand,look at him then clung her arms on his neck.Baekhyun's forehead was already furrowed and his eyebrows are now raising.

She kissed him.Not because she wants it but because she's drunk.She doesn't know what she was doing.Baekhyun's lips was steady not even replying to her kisses.Taeyeon push him then glare at him.

"Why are you not responding?" she yelled.

"You're drunk.Enough of this.Go." Baekhyun push her towards her room.

But Taeyeon was hard.She really didn't know what she's doing.She went back at him again then kiss him drewing her tongue on his lips.She unbotton the three buttons on his sleeve.Baekhyun just let him and carry her inside her room,but still not responding.He lay her on the bed.She was about to pull him when Baekhyun immediately left her.

After that,Taeyeon fell asleep.