𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟐𝟏

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"But..." (Y/N) became concerned when the energetic libero saddened. "...I couldn't do anything for you. Even though you pleaded for someone to listen, I tried to speak up for you, but couldn't. I'm... really sorry about that." Nishinoya bowed in front of her making her sputter out words. She tried to assure him, however the libero vigorously shook his head. "Something like that was cowardly of me, Eraku-san. Please don't say that it's alright for me to ignore that incident."

After listening to his words, (Y/N) thought of words to say. A light bulb appeared on top of her head. She surprised Nishinoya when her hand landed on his cheeks. He blushed at the close distance between them and flushed red. He wasn't used to talking to girls like this. The loud sound she made some of the players alarmed and they gawked at the position the two had. "Everything of that doesn't matter, Nishi-san!" The libero was stunned to silence along with his fellow volleyball players.

"(Y-Y/N)...?" Suna unsurely inquired.

"Please don't do that, (Y/N)-san," Kita scolded her from afar.

Tsukishima snickered from the sidelines. "Senpai, PDA is not allowed he—"

"—Shut 'yer trap, four eyes, I ain't talking to 'ya!" (Y/N) exclaimed, making everyone inside the lobby, including Tsukishima, drop their jaws in astonishment. Was this really the sweet and stuttering girl they knew? This was a different person, right? They flinched when she whipped her head back at the libero. "N-Nishi-san, you did not ignore me everything back then! Please do not overlook your efforts of trying! Trying and lacking a little courage is not cowardly! You just didn't have much strength!"

She let go of the libero and harrumphed. "What's wrong with trying and failing to do something when you can just do it again and succeed? Are you an idiot? Calling yourself a coward when you wanted to help? Dimwit! Fool! Dumbass!" After she said all those, she breathed heavily and crossed her arms. "I'm tired, so can I get some rest now?" She irritatingly asked, causing Nishinoya to dumbfoundedly nod his head. "Okay! Don't forget those words, Nishi-san! If you do, I'll beat you up!"

"R-Right..." Nishinoya stuttered, totally unlike of him. She was the one stammering in her words earlier, but she now did the same to him. And it was something he didn't expect. Everyone flinched when she glared at the guardian deity, Karasuno staggered at the fact that she made him silent with just a few sentences, they calmed down when she went outside to rest inside their school bus. Just what happened between them to make her raise her voice verbally like that?

Tanaka approached him and patted his back. "Hey, dude... what happened between you and Eraku-san? I don't really see the two of you talk, so I got confused when she was yelling to you all of a sudden," Tanaka worriedly said after seeing his friend's blank state. "And, you're usually not comfortable around girls, so I was... kinda surprised when I saw you approaching Eraku-san like that."

Nishinoya suddenly laughed and went down from his seat to help Inarizaki pack their things. "Nah, don't mind me! Also, don't look so worried, Ryu! I was just listening to the words of a fellow guardian!" Karasuno didn't look convinced and was confounded at the word 'guardian'. Did he just call (Y/N) a guardian? Like him? Meanwhile, the members of Inarizaki's volleyball club, chuckled and nodded at his statement.

Guardian...? So, it was (Y/N)-san? Hinata wondered. Realization hit him and he smiled under the back of his hand, earning the attention of Kageyama beside him.

"Oi, what are you grinning for over there? Are you a pervert?"

"Ha?! Don't call me that! Is it so wrong to think of something? You do that, too!"

"Me, do that?! Not a chance, you dumbass!"

"You do!"

"I don't!"