𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟐𝟎

Slowly, and carefully...

I am learning to appreciate my own worth.

It may be hard, but...

I really hope that I can do it.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 20: (L/N) (Y/N) — Start Of A Legend

"Get your hands off me!"

Atsumu and the rest flinched at her harsh tone.

(Y/N) swatted the arms that wrapped around her neck, and glared at the person with vivid and angry (E/C) orbs.

"Fufufu... don't be so violent, (Y/N)." Kiyotsune chuckled, sending shivers to the players' spines.

Suna examined the appearance of this person. He had curly black hair, and dull red eyes. It was extremely similar to someone he knew, yet he can't pinpoint who it was. He was startled when the ground cracked. They all gulped at the seething female. They have never seen her this angry. She was mad. Like really mad. Because of her swelling anger, (Y/N) clenched her fist, she was about to throw a punch, but Atsumu and Ginjima held both of her hands, calming her down immediately.

(E/C) eyes softened, and Kiyotsune took note of this. "Ho~?"

(Y/N) heard this and stepped up in front of her friends, she stood with arms wide protecting them. Her teammates pursed their lips at this gesture. Why on earth is she protecting them? Who was this person? Thousands of questions ran inside their heads. They wanted to ask, but the anger and animosity around (Y/N)'s usually quiet and caring aura was overwhelming them. They couldn't bring themselves to ask.

They were scared to ask.

They couldn't ask an angry (Y/N).

She was basically emitting an aura that told them to stay away. 

Osamu, being the most sensible among the four, pulled (Y/N) behind him and glared at the person. "Who are 'ya?" If (Y/N) is this angry, then there's no doubt that this guy is someone to look out for. She knows who to hang out with.

"Hm... who knows? Didn't (Y/N) or Wakatoshi tell you anything about me? That's quite mean of you, dear. I guess Wakatoshi's mad at me, too... But, why though?" Kiyotsune smiled. Wakatoshi... does he mean Ushijima? Who was this person to know both of their manager and one of the top three aces of Japan? To the point that he can call them by their first name so casually? He shrugged before holding out his hand in front of Suna. "If you want my name. I'm Kiyotsune. Nice to meet 'ya, kansai teammates of my (Y/N)."