𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟐𝟏

Start from the beginning

"A-Ah, yes... Something bright just shone here..." Kiyoko rubbed her eyes.

Eh? Bright? (Y/N) was a huge idiot, so she didn't know what she meant. She awkwardly laughed and turned to her team's coach. "Kurosu-san, I will be helping the others pack their things! Is there anything you would like me to carry or bring here?" Everyone deadpanned. She was so eager to help. Isn't she tired from carrying all those things and going back and forth from one room to another? Kurosu gave her a smile and shook his head.

"Nah, (N/N), and 'ya shouldn't help those guys, they can do it on their own. Our guardian has to rest up so she can look after us, can't she?" Kurosu smirked, knowing full well that his bribe was going to make her rest. He didn't know how to make (Y/N) rest since she was hardworking, he found this method of making her do so. It is to tell her something that involved watching over people. He knew that this was pointless because she's going to tire herself later, but it was still effective. She got some rest after all.

They sweatdropped when her (E/C) eyes gleamed and her head bobbed excitingly, Kiyoko once again covered her face since the girl was shining. They watched in silence when (Y/N) literally walked outside of the room like a penguin. Takeda and Ukai glanced at their team manager and was startled to see her with a blissed face. When she swayed slightly, they caught her back and yelled in unison, startling the Inarizaki coaches at the same time.

"S-Shimizu-san?!"

Not hearing the shouts from the coaches, (Y/N) walked to the lobby to help her teammates. Kurosu can't see her helping so why not do it secretly? She wowed slightly to see some of the members of Karasuno helping. She smiled to herself and sat on the extra stool that was far from them to watch the two teams interact with one another. She blinked when she heard someone sitting beside her, she glanced at the source to see the libero of Karasuno.

She didn't talk to him that much, so this was her first time looking at his features quite closely. He looked a little familiar but didn't think much about it. She smiled, bowing politely at the man. "Are you tired... Ni..." Wait, what was his name again? Shoyo-kun told me that their libero was extremely cool... What was his name? Nishi... Noshi... Nishimiya... Ah what is with this chimpanzee memory?! "Are you feeling alone?" She shook her head and changed her question.

"Haha! Not really, just wanted to get to know you, Eraku-san." He had brown hair with dyed blonde in front. In her opinion, this feature of him made him really cool. "I am Nishinoya Yuu, I don't know if you really want to know this, but, I'm someone who got saved by you once." (Y/N)'s eyes widened. She fully faced him, looking absolutely stunned. He laughed again and sat on his seat. "You can't believe how lucky I am to see a savior of mine again."

(Y/N) frowned, trying her best to remember. Saved him? I can't recall. I don't remember the people I help unless they talk to me and tell their names. "I'm so sorry... I have absolutely bad memory and I can't remember. I-I'm really sorry," she apologized, lowering her head multiple times. Why are you such a dumb elephant? Aren't you a fox, (Y/N)? You should increase your studying and stop with that bad memory! She berated herself. Her (E/C) orbs fluttered when the male simply smiled at her.

"You're the same as ever, Eraku-san. I don't know why you were misunderstood in junior high." (Y/N) snapped her head in shock. This person knew her when she was at Chidoriyama? Nishinoya waved his hand. "Don't worry, I ain't going to tell anyone, I just wanted to talk to you since I wanted to let you know that I seriously respected you back then." (Y/N) pointed at herself, gaping. He nodded. "Yep! I mean, like really respect you that you became an inspiration to me!"

Eh?! She couldn't even remember him, yet he is saying that he respected her back then...? She wasn't aware. Like not at all. She was so focused in surviving Junior High to be with Ushijima again that she ignored the words of everyone and concentrated on upping her academic skills. And, as expected, she almost didn't graduate. Luckily, a kind yet scary-looking teacher from another school wasn't scared of her and generous enough to help her graduate.