He scoffed, chuckling as he let her go. He turned to walk out, and she grabbed his arm.

"Man get the fuck off of me India." He grabbed her hand, and she frowned.

"Kayden why are you mad? You're not my fucking boyfriend, I literally told you that I was single." She looked up at him.

"Nigga cause I told you I was in fucking love with you! I told you I wanted you, and not even a day later you go fuck somebody? Somebody who you didn't even know foreal?" He mugged her.

"And I told YOU, that you weren't my fucking boyfriend. I'm single, I can do whatever the fuck I want, and I can FUCK whoe-." He cut her off by gripping her neck.

"You better watch your fucking mouth lil' girl. Don't fucking play with me Milani, I'll beat the fuck out of you." He glared at her, making her pout.

"Well why are you mad?!" She frowned.

"Are you fucking stupid? You acting real stupid right now. I just said I told you I was in love with you. Why the fuck would I be happy about you having a one night stand with a stranger?!" He hit the wall next to her head, making her flinch as he created a hole.

"Kayden you are not in love with me." She sniffed, tears brimming in her eyes.

"How are you going to tell me how I fucking feel? I been in love with your stupid ass for two years India. Don't tell me how the fuck I feel about you. The fuck is you crying for? You wasn't crying when you had his dick in you were you?" He mugged, lifting her head up to look at him.

"I said, what the FUCK are you crying for India?!" He yelled, and she let more tears fall out of her eyes as she began sobbing.

"Shut the fuck up before I beat your fucking ass. Be quiet India, now." He gritted, and she sniffed.

"Kayden stop talking to me like that please. You're hurting my fe-." She started, before being cut off.

"You think I give a fuck about your feelings right now? You didn't give a fuck about mine. I fucking hate you bro." He frowned.

"Kayden you aren't my boyfriend! I don't owe you shit! I don't owe you no fucking loyalty nigga this my pussy." She yelled at him, and he scoffed.

"What you mad for? Huh? You mad cause I sat my pussy on his face? Had his dick in my mouth? Let him nut in m-." India started, before he cut her breathing off.

"Milani I am not fucking playing with you. Shut the fuck up before I kill you girl. Think I'm playing if you want to, watch I show you something. Shut the fuck up with all that fucking crying." He gritted, letting her go and she coughed.

"Bitch don't play with me." She began swinging hard on him, catching him in his face a few times before he grabbed her hands.

"I'm sorry India. I didn't mean to put my hands on you." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her.

"Yes the fuck you did Kayden, you know I don't play like that. Get off of me." She struggled in his grip.

"I'm sorry fat mama. I love you." He kissed her neck as she cried in his arms.

"I love you baby. I'm sorry." He gripped her ass, slipping his hand in her panties.

"I'm sorry, you hear me?" He rubbed against her clit and she moaned, her legs buckling and he caught her, picking her up.

"Kayden get off of me." She moaned as he carried her to her room.

"I'm sorry India, I ain't mean to hurt you baby." He softly mumbled, and she threw her head back, before regrouping and grabbing his hand.