💜 Jimin 🥰

Jimin cute and innocent boy. He like basketball but doesn't know how to play basketball. Jimin is 2 yrs older than jungkook. Jimin and junkook are brothers.

Jung kook is his younger brother. Jimin's best friend is Taehyung .there are studied in the same class.

Jimin:- Hey, Taehyung long time no see.

Taehyung:- what are you saying? We see each other yesterday at highschool.Jimin are you okay? Or you fall on your head yesterday while going home.😅😂Jimin:- beat taehyung left arm. Stop joking. Let's go

Taehyung:- ah it hurts. Ok, let's go to class. did you listen rumour of a new boy had come to our college
Jimin:- no what rumour?!😅

Taehyung:- That's he is so handsome and he 9s basketball player. He is so good at basketball.
🏀 He also doesn't talk much with anyone.

Jimin:- hmmmm... How do you know about him this much ?😅 or do you also have a crush on him?🤔😏😰

Taehyung :- No, I just liisten to a rumour that's I telling you that all I don't have a crush on him. You are saying nonsense jimin. I think you drink soju or beer and come to college? taehyung comes near Jimin's and smells Jimin's breath.

Jimin:- Go away from me. Besides, who gets drunk on soju or beer before coming to college? That's ridiculous, Taehyung. Now get away from me before you start with your weird sniffing routine." If my parents listen to this there will throw me out of house.

They both come into the classroom. And chatting continuously Jimin turned around his chair back side.

Taehyung:- (taehyung stood in his place shouted. ) Ahhhhhhhhhh. Jimin I forgot to do my homework 😓😰😔😭😱😩😓what if teacher find I don't do homework?😖😩😫

Jimin:- don't worry 🙂 I will help you to do homework. That subject is 4 lectures. So we have so much time. We can finish it before that lecture. Don't worry taehyung.

Taehyung:- Jiminie ( 도와 줘서 고마워. thanks for helping me.) ☺️😊

Jimin:- you welcome we are best friends.

×~~~~~*****~~~~~×

In another classroom Of 13 std div:- A

Yoongi entered his classroom. All girls start to follow him towards his seat.

One girl says:- Yoongi hello my name is ae cha. You look so cute. 😍😽 Will you be my friend?

2 girl:- hey don't disturb him. Hello annyeonghaseyo. My name is Bora. These flowers are for you. will you want to go out with me?

Girl 3:- she is our supporting character. She is not heroin but a side heroine who helps our main characters in difficult stages. her name is
Ji - min. Hey, stob it. leave him alone. Why you both are disturbing him. You both go sit on your bench. The teacher will come.

Yoongi coldly says:- yes she is right. Go sit on your beach.

Teacher suho enter in a class.

Students attend pls. annyeonghaseyo to everybody.

Good morning sir. All students say together.

So did you all complete the homework that I give yesterday?

Bora:- hmmmm... I forgot to do homework. 😓😓 Hey ae cha did you complete homework?

Ae cha:-yes, why are you asking? what happened?😅

Bora:- I don't complete homework.  yesterday's I went with my boyfriend. We enjoyed yesterday so much. So I come late home and get scolded by mom. I told her I was will my friends. I forgot to do homework.😓😢😟😫😖😞😓

Ae cha:- I am so glad you tell me the truth. But unfortunately, you are in trouble. You knew you  f*** up. I am sorry to say this. You have to responsibilities. You are in 13 std and you don't do your homework. I will not help you this time. You have to face it. This will give you a lesson.

Bora:-😞😫😣 god saves me pls.

Yoongi:-excuse me, sir. I am sorry. 😔 I didn't do my homework. Yesterday my basketball match was there. I didn't get time to do homework. I am sorry.

Suho teacher:- it's okay. Remember you have to do your yesterday and today's homework and show it to me tomorrow. Sit down.

Yoongi:- okay sir.

Bora:-excuse me, sir. I have to tell you something I don't do my homework. I was in hospital my grandmother is sick. I was with her in hospital. I am sorry I don't do my homework.

Suho teacher:-its were okay. You also do your today and yesterday's homework and show it to me tomorrow.

Suho pov:- so student attend you all who do their homework book put it on this table! Quickly!

Students one by one put books on the table. Sit on their respective sit.

Suho starts teaching math solutions. Ae cha comes here and solves this.

Ae cha stands in her place and points to herself. Are you asking me?

Suho:- yes, Are you the only one whose name is Ae Cha? Or is someone else in the class whose name is Ae Cha?

Ae cha:- yes that is my name. Nobody else name is ae cha.

All students started laughing on ae cha expect yoongi and bora. There both don't laugh on ae - cha.

( AUV pov:- Bora, ae cha, Ji- mi are best friends from class 6.

In jimin and taehyung classroom:-

Hey, taehyung I don't understand what you have written here? Pls, explain this?

Taehyung:- okay it is a Mischievous word.

Y/n:- hey, Taehyung annyeonghaseyo. annyeonghaseyo jimin. Why do both of you come early to school?

Taehyung and Jimin:- because we have something to do. Both of them say together.

Y/n:- okay. By the way, did you both see yesterday's Avenger movie come on t.v?

Taehyung:- yes, I saw that movie. Spiderman is my favourite hero.

Y/n:-Jimin what about you? What happened why are you so upset?

Jimin:- nothing happened. I just don't complete my homework.

Y/n:- Jimin don't worry. 🙂 You will complete homework now then the teacher will not scold you.

Jimin:- yes I am doing that only. By the way, where is binna?!😅

Taehyung:- I don't know?🤔

Y/n:- Her grandpa is sick. So that is why she doesn't come to school today.

Jimin:- you will visit her to see her grandpa after highschool.

Taehyung and y/n :- okay deal.

Then su- bin enter the classroom.

AUV pov:-More suspense I will do not we will whom is Su -bin. I am so confused and I am stopped working so I will take a little break so that my brain again works properly.so I will upload another stories chapter also.

comment, vote and follow me for more stories. bye, take care strawberries.