"W-why?" Sunoo asked with all his strength without breaking down in tears.

"BECAUSE AGAIN! YOUR FATHER DIDN'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT MY LIFE. HE NEVER THOUGHT OF ME BUT JUST HIMSELF. SO WHY DO I HAVE TO CARE ABOUT HIS SON?" Woong-in yelled as a way to defend himself. As what he did was so right.

"B-but-" Sunoo was about to say when Woong-in cut him off.

"No ifs or buts. You can't come back. You have to stay with him. And Sunoo, he just looks cold, But I'm sure he'll treat you right. And you're so lucky to have him. After all, he is so handsome and rich. And so young! You will fall for him sooner or later. And.. he just wants a good time with you. You know what I mean? Maybe in future, he'll get bored of you and let you be free?" Woong-in said this all without any shame. He was talking about this so casual as it's nothing.

"U-uncle?" Sunoo looked at him in disbelief.

"Sorry, Sunoo! But I had no other choice." Woong-in said without any sympathy. Sunoo didn't know what to do to convince him. He wasn't in his senses anymore. How can he sell him? Just because of money? Sunoo was helpless. All he wanted was to beg for his life.

"Please!! I don't want to be with him. I-i will do multiple jobs at the same time. I will work harder to earn money. I-i, I will drop out of the study. But please!! I can't live with him!" Sunoo started to beg.

And that's when Joon got the chance to call Sunghoon,

"Hello!"

                                            __________.__________

TIMESKIP:

Someone knocked on the door while Sunoo was still begging and crying in front of them. But the sound of knock surprised them all. Joon hurriedly opened the door. And Sunghoon revealed on the other side of the door with cold expressions but a storm in his eyes. Joon welcomed him and let him inside of the apartment. Meanwhile, Sunoo felt himself trembling and hid behind Woong-in.

"Do you know how much I tried to find him? I don't have much time to waste on him. And why he left the mansion? WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?" The last words sent chills to the three of them.

"We are very sorry to make you concerned. He just wanted to say goodbye to his Uncle. As he is leaving tomorrow." Joon lied once again.

"Whatever. But, He can't leave without requesting me for it." Sunghoon said coldly.

"Yeah sure! He will never do this again. Right Sunoo?" Joon asked Sunoo who was all frightened.

"OK! If he has met you. Then shall we leave now?" Sunghoon said looking at Sunoo who was still behind Woong-in.

"No.. no.. I don't want to go with him. Please Uncle!" Sunoo requested Woong-in.

"Sunoo, Don't act like a child" His Uncle whispered but in a scolding way.

"I-i won't go. I want to be with you!" Sunoo said while holding his arm.

"Did you tell him everything? I don't think so.." Sunghoon lifted his eyebrow while examining the scene in front of him.

While Woong-in and Sunoo were convincing each other. Joon came to Sunghoon and said,

"Ah. Can you please do a favour? Can you.. can you please take him by yourself? I know he shouldn't behave like that. But I swear he was OK with everything before. I don't know what happened now." Joon lied and lied.

"Hmm. But I'll not be easy on him.." Sunghoon warned.

"As you say." Joon smiled.

Sunghoon nodded. As he went to Sunoo and pulled him by his arm. Both Sunoo and Woong-in were shocked because of his action.

"Listen! I am not having all this drama. If you really had any problem, then you should say no before. But now, you are my property. So please behave." Sunghoon said in a serious tone.

"Let go of me!! UNCLE!!" Sunoo started to wince in pain while Sunghoon was forcing him. Joon patted Woong-in's shoulder to assure him that everything is ok now. Both watched how Sunghoon was forcibly taking him away out of the apartment. And Sunoo was just calling for help, trying to free himself. But Sunghoon was way stronger than him.

Sunghoon took Sunoo out of the apartment. And now they both were near his car.

"I said Get your hands off me!! Y-you can't force me!" Sunoo shouted at Sunghoon who wasn't even caring that he is hurting him.

Sunghoon threw the latter on the back seat of the car and said,

"SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP! One word and you will face the consequences on your own!" He warned the latter who felt so helpless in front of him.

"P-please. I-i-" Sunoo said his last words before Sunghoon slammed the door on him.

                                            __________.__________

I'm sorry if I'm late for the update. I was ill.🥲

It's going to be 4k soon!! Thank you so much!💓

I didn't give any sunsun moment for the whole 10 chapters!! Like fr!

And y'all bear it. I'm so grateful And from now on, You'll have more sunsun moments 😌!