"I'm not. This is simply just payback for all the things he's done for me. Maybe in a few years, I'll forgive him, but not right now. Besides, I don't want another death on my hands." She mumbled the last part but Baji was still able to hear her. He let out a sigh.

"Death follows you around like a puppy." He muttered. It was already unfortunate enough that Y/N had lost both parental figures (although she didn't really care about her dad), an older sister, and Baji. Not to mention Daisuke was still in hospital and so was Hanma.

Y/N sighed, not being able to deny Baji's words. Ever since she was a child, she had been unlucky. And, it seems she still was.

"I heard Toman is having another meeting." Baji muttered, "You gonna go or not?" The H/C-haired girl huffed.

"Why would I go? They hate me... the majority of them at least." She huffed, "Besides, I'd prefer if they stayed away from me. Far, far away from me. Until I know who's behind all this kidnapping shit, I can't guarantee their safety." Baji sent her a deadpan look.

"For somebody so smart, you sure are dumb sometimes." He grumbled, groaning, "Can you not see that they're trying to befriend you again?" Y/N paused.

"... After everything I've done," She clenched her hands into fists, "They still wanna be friends with me? How pathetic... I'm better alone anyway. I don't need anybody because, in the end, I'll be by myself." Baji frowned.

"You'll have me though," He grinned, showing off his canines, "I'll be here."

"I doubt it." Y/N muttered, not even sparing him a look, "Everybody leaves eventually. There's no use is trying to make them stay."

Baji stopped floating while Y/N walked ahead, paying him no attention.

"Hey, Y/N, if I stay with you, will you finally open up? Will you finally let people into your heart?" Baji questioned, eyebrows furrowed. Y/N turned around, distributing the majority of her weight to her left leg.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be, Keisuke. Stop following me." She was trying to distance him from her, Baji could easily tell.

"Why do you blame everything on yourself? Why... why can't you just let people help you?! Why... why... why won't you open up?! Just for today, Y/N, let me help you!" He clenched his hands into fists, gritting his teeth.

"Why do you keep on insisting that, Keisuke?" Her time was blunt, uninterested.

"Fucking hell! What is with you?! Why do you have so many mood swings! One minute you're crying over my death, the next you're pushing me away. Well, I don't want to be pushed away! Open the fuck up and let me love you!" The black-haired boy shouted as he grabbed her hands.

Y/N blinked once, then twice. His skin felt cold but that was expected. He was, after all, dead.

"Just let me love you!" He repeated, "I don't care if you have feelings for that jackass Hanma! One day Y/N, all I want is one day!" She frowned. Baji was actually being serious about liking her? She thought that was all a joke, just something he blurted out while dying.

"Keisuke, I need to find a way to fix this. I don't have time for your silly games." She bluntly uttered.

"Dammit Y/N!" He snapped, "You still don't get it, do you?! I have genuine feelings for you and I don't want to watch you try and save everybody! Because, in the end, who will save you?!"  It was now a heated argument between the pair. And, while Y/N was staying calm, it was clear she was beginning to get annoyed.

"Huh? Y/N? What are you doing here? And, who are you talking to?" It was non-other than Hanagaki Takemichi, the crybaby hero who, at the moment, wasn't so heroic.

"Oh... it's you... Bitchy..." Y/N had come up with a new nickname and, honestly, she liked it more than the former one.

"W-What?! Why are you calling me that?! Why are you so mean?!" He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Y/N mentally sighed.

'Oh boy, here we go again'

"Oi, bitchy, come with me." She grabbed his arm, dragging him to who knows where. Baji silently followed, a scowl plastered on his face. He didn't like the way Takemichi stared at Y/N.

"Y-Y/N?! What are you doing?! Where are you taking me?!"

The H/C-haired girl rolled her eyes, shoving him into an alleyway.

"You're Manjiro's friend, right?" She questioned. Takemichi blinked once, then twice.

"Man...jiro?" He was confused. Who was she talking about? He thought for a moment before realizing. "Oh, Mikey! Um... I believe so."

"Good. Tell him to meet me at the abandoned warehouse tomorrow at noon. He better not be late." And, with that, the young female walked off.

"Hm? You're finally gonna talk to him?" Asked Baji, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I've decided that it'll be better to have him as an ally rather than an enemy." The corners of her lips curved into a small grin.

"Hah? Ally? Just what are you planning this time, Y/N?" Baji sighed, shaking his head. He knew her and he knew that what she was about to suggest would be anything but pleasant.

"I'm gonna form my own girl gang."

A/N : LOOK, GUYS, I KNOW THE STORY 'I'LL CHANGE THE STORYLINE' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS A GOOD FIC, BUT STOP COMPARING MY BOOK TO THAT ONE. I GET IT, THIS ONE ISN'T AS GOOD BUT I DON'T LIKE BEING COMPARED SO, I WILL SAY THIS ONE TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY, STOP. I HAVE DELETED ALL COMMENTS ABOUT A CERTAIN USER DISSING MY MC AND MY STORYLINE.

DO YOU GUYS NEED A BASIC RUN-THROUGH OF Y/N'S MOTIVES? OKAY. HERE YOU GO. SHE WANTS TO SAVE EVERYBODY, SHE WANTS TO PROTECT EVERYBODY, HER MIND IS MESSED UP, SHE'S MENTALLY UNHINGED, SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG, SHE'S BEEN MANIPULATED, SHE'S BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH. THAT IS WHY HER DECISIONS SEEM OFF, THAT IS WHY SHE ISN'T EASY TO UNDERSTAND.

Also, a small heads up, I might quit Wattpad and delete this st- Haha, I'm kidding. No way. What I really wanted to say is that this book might stop following the manga because, honestly, it's getting tiring reading the manga and having to come up with a plot where all the dots connect and align perfectly (Takemichi gonna rage lol)