In an attempt to block the light, I squinted my eyes while looking out the car window. I stopped when I noticed the Italians. Most of them were all there, except their leader. He was nowhere to be seen. I looked back at the car's screen. 11:16pm. I leaned my head back, closing my eyes after locking the car.

After a few minutes of me attempting to avoid the car's headlights, I sighed and stepped out of the car. I made my way to the back side of it, allowing my back to face the bright lights instead of my face.

Out of nowhere, a motorcycle approached through the driveway at high speeds, heading right towards the group of people beside the destroyed jet, and mine. I instantly ran beside the car, opening the door and grabbing the AK-47 that was neatly placed under the driver's seat as soon as I realized the motorcyclist was aiming with one.

The first shot was the one that alerted everyone, their guns literally appearing in their hands from how fast they reacted.

"Allesandro!" The pained scream was all I heard after the motorcycle sped past, continuing to shoot. It all happened so fast, neither me or anyone else from the group managed to get a good aim. I quickly made my way over to where I heard the scream.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw a short blonde woman kneeling beside the man I recognized to be in a wheelchair, who had his hand placed on his chest. Crimson trails of blood traveled down his wrist and were starting to stain his blazer. I looked back to see the motorcycle speeding away. He looked as if he had seen a ghost-pale.

Before I could aim and pull the trigger, the AK-47 was snatched out of my grip. I stopped when I realized Angelo now stood beside me, aiming it at the motorcycle which was now about to exit through the driveway. In the blink of an eye, he pulled the trigger and I watched how the driver's body fell limp, falling off the vehicle.

After that, I looked back at Angelo, whose eyes seemed to be full of a burning rage. He appeared to be struggling to hide what I sensed to be pain behind his scowl. I just stood there, watching how he threw the weapon down to the ground and quickly made his way over to the now crying woman from earlier.

"What just happened..." I heard Nathan's voice say from behind me.

I turned around to face him, Mateo soon joining us. The three of us remained silent for a minute or two, listening to the muffled sobs.

"He shot the motorcyclist, come with me. I want to go check on something..." I muttered as I walked past the two of them, lightly tapping their shoulders.

While I made my way over to the crashed motorcycle and the now dead driver, Mateo caught up to me. "Gaby, what are you doing? That was D'Amico's father. If he saw you here they might believe you did it." He explained, trying to stop me from walking.

"Mateo, I already told you. I'm just going to check and see, maybe even try to find out who was it." I grumbled, earning a raised eyebrow from him. Nathan just walked beside me in pure silence.

"Why are you so interested in finding out who just shot the past Italian Don literally a few minutes ago?" Mateo argued while the three of us slowed our pace.

"I'll explain later, Mateo." I replied as I stopped, veering over the dead body.

I placed my hand behind my thigh as I kneeled down, securing my dress' skirt behind me. My attention was drawn to what seemed to be a broken camera lens underneath the motorcyclist's hand. I carefully took it, ignoring the few drops of blood that were spread all over the cracked glass.

If there was a camera lens, there must've been a camera here somewhere. I grabbed the person's shoulder, rolling over the body so it wasn't facing the pavement. As I spotted a few pockets in their vest, I carefully opened them, but stopped once I heard a beeping sound. I looked inside.