"Ion know baby." His eyes searched hers, and she pouted.

"Youn wanna be with me fat mama?" He mumbled, making her heart melt.

She was honestly so conflicted, she didn't want anybody's feelings hurt over her. She didn't know what to do.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, hiding her face in his neck as he did the same.

"I'm not doing something right or sum Milani?" He asked, rubbing her back.

"No baby you're fine. I'm just confused, that's all." She reassured him, and he pulled her back to look at him.

"You still fucking with that nigga?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No." She convincingly lied.

"So what you confused about?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I don't wanna be doing relationship things with you and get my feelings involved if I'm just here to fill a void until you find someone else." She mumbled, looking away from him.

"I'm in love with you. I been in love with you. I don't want nobody else." He turned her head to face him, and she shook her head no.

She got off of his lap, walking out of her room and to the guest room where Kianna was asleep. She stood in the doorway, trying not to cry.

"Come back and talk to me fat mama." Scarr's hands snaked around her waist, putting his head in her neck.

"No." She mumbled, and he turned his head to look at her.

"India what you wanted me to say? That ian wanna be with you?" He frowned, and she pouted, pulling out of his grip and walking back to her room.

Scarr closed the guest room door, following her.

"Why you keep walking away from me? Talk to me." He pulled his shirt off, standing behind her.

She looked out of her patio where it was currently raining.

"You not in love with me Kayden. Don't tell me that." She opened the patio door, a gust of wind blowing over her body.

"Why?" He rubbed her sides, sending chills down her spine. She was currently wearing g string panties with the matching bra, and she felt goosebumps rise on her skin.

"Kayden we ain't never did this before, never been like this. Why you wanna start now? What is it?" She mumbled, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Where this coming from baby? Wassup, what are you not telling me?" He turned her to face him, and she looked up at him.

"I'm confused. I told you that." She folded her arms, and he smiled.

"You so cute." He showed his grills, and she rolled her eyes, blushing.

"I'm not seeing what you confused about Milani. We ain't doing nothing baby." He rubbed her jaw.

"Not doing nothing? We're having sex, going on dates, basically raising a child together Kayden." She frowned.

"We was doing all of that besides having sex before. Not seeing your point." He shrugged, and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't wanna have sex anymore then." She told him, looking up at him.

"Aight baby. I'm not gone force you to do something youn wanna do. If youn want me kissing on you and shit, let me know India. I'm not finna play the back and forth game with you after I already told you I wanted you." He shrugged, and her frown deepened.

"Don't tell me what you're not gonna do Kayden. I make the rules, not you." She folded her arms, and he laughed.

"Ion know what else you want me to say. I told you I wanted you, I'm in love with you. You want me to pretend like I'm not? Cause if that's what you want I'll do it." He told her, and she pouted, wrapping her arms around his neck, signaling she wanted to be picked up.

He picked her up, holding under her thighs.

She pressed her lips against his, sensually kissing him as he carried her to her bed.

"That's what you want? Some dick?" He smiled, kissing her neck once he laid her on the bed.

She innocently smiled, biting her lip as his hands roamed her body.

"Auntie?" Kianna called from behind her room door, and Kayden smacked his lips.

"Go back to sleep Kianna." He called, and India laughed, pushing him off of her.

She got up, opening her door and picking Kianna up.

"Hey booty, I missed you baby doll." India smiled as Kianna hugged tightly around her neck.

"So why you didn't come and get me?" Kianna retorted, and India smacked her lips.

"Girl I'm grown." India blew bubbles in her neck, causing her to giggle, and Kayden smiled as he watched them.

India got in her bed next to him, Kianna in her lap.

"Stanky Booty girl why you don't never have clothes on?" Kianna frowned.

"I do have clothes on." India bucked at her, making her laugh.

"Barely." Kianna mumbled, and Kayden chuckled.

"Ion know why I be surprised cause she act just like you and Jayda nem." Kayden said to India, and she shrugged.

"This my lil twin, ain't that right mama?" India kissed her nose, and she smiled.

"Period." Kianna swiped under her chin, rubbing her eye, and Kayden rolled his eyes.

India's phone rang, and she grabbed it from under her, answering it.

"Tell me I'm the bestest bestie in the whole world right now." Jayda's voice came through.

"You're the bestest best friend in the whole world." India laughed.

"I got you backstage tickets to Durk's concert this weekend." Jayda sung, and India's eyes widened before she started screaming.

"Uhun auntie." Kianna mumbled, and India quickly quieted down, seeing her trying to go back to sleep.

"Bitch say you swearrrrrrr, oh my god I'm going to cry Jayda stop playingggg." India whined, laying Kianna on the side of her.

"Bitch I'll never play with you bout your favorite. Saturday at 10 pm be ready." Jayda told her.

"Saturday?! Bitch that's tomorrow!" India whisper yelled as Kayden watched her.

"Yup and you better be ready. Byeeee." Jayda sung, hanging up.

"What happened?" Kayden chuckled.

"Jayda got me backstage passes to see my smurkkkk. Oh my god I'm going to kill myself." India smiled big.

"Your obsession with that man is weird." He laughed, and she frowned.

"You just mad cause I love him more than you." India shrugged.

"Do you really?" He smirked.

"Yes, I really do. I will literally die for Durk, never confused yourself with him." She returned the smirk, and he smacked his lips.

"Oh my god I'm finna show my asssss tomorrow." She grinned, looking online for a new outfit.

"Act like you got a nigga at home India." He told her, and she looked over at him.

"1, I do not have a nigga anywhere, and 2, even if I did, Durk come before all of y'all." She shrugged.

"Don't play with me." He frowned.

"I'm not playing. You ain't my nigga Kayden, and if Durk see me, best believe I'm fucking." She laughed, and he gripped her neck, making her laugh harder.

"I'm just playinggg. Maybe. If I fuck the first time he gone think I'm easy." She pouted, her hand over his.

"Girl I'll kill you." He tilted his head to the side.

"I'm really not playing though. I don't have a boyfriend, so whatever I do tomorrow night is my business." She smirked.

"Wanna bet that?"

GET THAT FIRST NUT THEN IM BACK IN IT 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏