"i'll read you a bedtime story." i say cheering her up, which her anger for me disappears, then noah comes into the bathroom, "who is she going to sleep with?" he asks, "let's ask her." i say, turning my attention to adriana as she puts on her pj top on by herself, "dada!" she exclaims, which leaves noah with a shocked expression and me being surprised, 'who the fuck told her?' was the first thing coming to my mind, "pardon?" we both say at the same time, adriana looks at both of us perplexed, i guess she doesn't know what she said, "...she means you?" noah says making the connection, "well. i guess so" i responded a bit confused myself. so noah kept his eyes on me, "what if i really am her uncle" he says taking a forkful of salad, i really wanted to tell him the truth but words couldn't be expressed.

i remained silent, as i continued to eat my food.

present

ever since that day, i kept being wary of adriana, adriana had called me 'dada' and she doesn't recall any of it, and i hope to keep them all in the dark, it's better to keep life simple, i didn't want to complicate things further.

blair amulet the mother of my daughter.

i didn't think I'd be meeting with her, it was going to be interesting. noah had taken adriana out to the park and for ice cream, and rome decided to find a job, and as for me i am meeting blair, she decided to meet at my place.

i put on my best suit, and prepared glasses of wine, then made sure everything was in place. blair always had auburn brown hair, her body was of an hourglass, and my men let her into the estate.

when approaching her, it felt nostalgic, she was beautiful as ever, her rosy cheeks, and red lips, she hadn't changed one bit.

"alessandro" the sound of my name coming out of her mouth was music to my ears, "blair amulet." i say properly as i give her hand a kiss, "it's... good to see you." she starts to say, as she searches my face, i had kept my face stoic, as she was trying to read me, "it's great to see you as well, how are things?" i question, as i guide us to the dining hall, "wow, those drawings must be from adriana." blair says looking at the picture frames of adriana's drawing, "yes, they are. i treasure every one of them." i say proudly as i look back on her first kindergarten drawing project, "is this her?" blair asks as we reached the dining hall, and a fair sized portrait of adriana was situated above the mantle piece, "it is. that is adriana." i responded, "gosh. who am i kidding, she resembles you so much, yet i was the one who birthed her." blair starts to say and laughs, i couldn't help but laugh too, "you're right." i chuckle as i find it funny.

"what happened?" i ask blair as we sit down at the table, "It's simple. to put it short, i panicked, i knew miranda personally, and i thought she would be suitable for adriana" blair says, "you entrusted... my daughter to her?" i say trying to keep myself calm and civil without lashing out, "i wasn't happy that you dropped out school, and so i just assumed that you were unfit to be her parent." blair continues, i clenched my fist, "for gods sake blair. you made me raise my own daughter thinking she was my sister." i couldn't stress it enough, "i know. it was a bad mistake on my part, but something just clicked and i wanted you to know the truth."

"so what does this mean?" i say after finding out the truth, "well it means we're both parents" she concludes, "you really are giving me the andi mack vibes." i start to say, "how?" blair asks, not understanding the reference.

"well it's not everyday that a brother finds out his sister is actually in fact his daughter." i concluded in under one breath.

| | |

"so we'll be co parenting." i said, "yeah it's for the best" blair says, since she has a boyfriend, "you know we could've made things work" i start to say, but regret was already written over Blair's face, "i know. i am sorry." she says. so with that she left.