Eternals final trailer

Start from the beginning

A golden energy ball enters Ajak, and her eyes lit up.

A spaceship of sorts appeared in front of the fiery sun, and the spaceship travels around the sun.

Sersi voiceover:
We came here 7000 years ago...

The scene turns black. The next scene shows five eternals, four on the ground, and one in the sky.

Sersi voiceover: To protect humans from the deviants.

A boy in prehistoric clothes looked out towards to sea, and saw a deviant roaring as it tried to eat him. Ikaris, who is in the air, shot energy beams from his eyes, and flew forward and punched the flying deviant away.

Sam: The eternals came to our planet seven thousand years ago?

"Yep."

Hope: So technically speaking, they are seven thousand years old?

"Technically... Yes. They should be, unless they are much older than that."

Tony: And I thought that Steve is already a grandpa...

Everyone laughed at that, and Steve just sighed while Natasha and Yelena smirked.

Clint: Actually, Thor is 1500 years old, doesn't that make him older than Steve?

"Yup, but he is a Norse God, and time works differently there in Asgard. I think that sixty years on Earth equals to 1 year on Asgard I believe."
(A/N: Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, thanks!)

Tony: He is, but Steve is still a Capsicle.

Everyone laughed again, while Pepper gave Tony a punch on his arm.

The scene changed to mordern times, which showed Dane Whitman and Sersi, wearing winter clothes and talking in front of a shop with washing machines.

Dane Whitman: Why didn't you guys help fight Thanos? Or any war? Or all the terrible things througout history?

The scene changed to the Medieval ages, where a war occurred, and knights killing people, and a man stood at a high spot watching them all fight.

Sersi: We are instructed not to interfere in any human conflicts unless deviants are involved.

The scene changed to a grey storm cloud, which is steadily rising. Another scene showed Ajak hugging Phastos.

Dane Whitman: By who?

Scott: Yeah, by who?

Hope rolled her eyes, she still doesn't know why she likes him, because he is such an idiot at times, but that is what she likes him for. Being a cute idiot for her and Cassie.
#IbelieveinScottLangsupremacy

TVA Loki: Let's continue shall we?

The scene changed to Sersi turning around and saw something. A red celestial is shown on the screen, huge in size.

Bucky: What is that?

"That's a celestial, and it is the Eternals bosses in the comics, which I think in turn are their bosses here in the movie."

The screen slowly turns black, and "THIS NOVEMBER" appeared in golden block letters on a black background.

The words slowly faded, and is replaced by Ikaris saying "We have to find the others".