"Perfect"

-(Gordie POV)-

"I am fascinated
by the shape of your lips
And how they fit
So perfectly
With the shape of mine

                      ~Christy Ann Martine"

I read that once in a book i read. And it flew through my mind as my lips were locked with Chris', i pulled away to take a breath and looked into his eyes. A cheeky smirk plastered over his face and a love filled smile plastered on mine. We held hands in the dark of night and we stood there just looking at each other for a while. After a while Chris broke the silence.

"Your lips tasted of strawberries and cigarettes-" he giggled.
"That will be my chapstick,"i laugh a bit," So..I quite liked that.."

"I think i did too,how about we do it again to be 100% sure-" he said with one hand slyly sliding around my back and the other on the back of my neck. He sure did know what he was doing.
As we were mid-kiss i realised that we both have wanted this for a while, but we couldn't do this because there's too many people who would beat us up,insult us and just generally attack us..So i cherish this moment.I cherish this moment because i know in my heart we won't be able to do this again for a while. I slide one of my hands onto his chest and one held his cheek.
All of a sudden we both pulled away and turned when we heard someone getting up.

"I'm ready to guess that you guys didn't want me to see that.." Penny said awkwardly as me and Chris were stood in shock.
"Hey don't worry i won't tell anyone! I wouldn't do such a thing, I know its pretty much frowned upon to do...that-"

While i stood fiddling with the small hole in the bottom of my t-shirt, Chris opened his mouth.

"Please, you can't tell Teddy or Vern.."-he paused-"or anyone for that matter-"
"I swear on my mother's grave i will not say a thing.." she whispered reassuringly.

Penny had a cigarette then went back to sleep while me and Chris stood watch..I can't believe someone knows already,i mean this may not be permanent but it happened.. If my dad found out i would be disowned and Chris? God knows what that man would do to him..

-(Chris' POV)-

Fuck, she knows, someone knows, we kiss once..Okay twice- and someone has seen, at least me  and Gordie know she will keep it a secret. Speaking of him, he looked tired so i sat back down on the tree trunk then patted the space next to me, Indicating him to sit next to me.
Soon enough Penny went back to sleep and Gordie rested his head on my shoulder. I held his hand in mine and as he slowly fluttered his eyelashes shut he let out a sigh.

"What's that for?" I ask him.
"Nothing- i guess i wish this- us - happened sooner..Maybe it would have saved me from my mind.." he let out," but also a sigh of relief i don't have to hide my feelings about you anymore.. oh and a sigh of relief because it wasn't Teddy or Vern who caught us, god know what would have happened if it was them who saw us,"

After that we stayed silent for about 3 minutes.

"Well it was Penny, i guess we were lucky.." i said knowing he had already fell asleep, i then kissed his hair and rested it my head on his. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep

-----6:47am

-( Gordie's POV)-

I woke up before everyone else that morning so i took out my comic and sat on the train lines reading it through. Seeing movement in the corner of my eye, i looked to my left to see a deer, for almost a second we made eye contact. She had a beautiful coat. Then some leaves flickered in the behind her and she trotted over the train lines.

Soon after a train was coming and i got off the tracks knowing everyone would wake up with the loud screeches of the train hitting the rails. One by one everyone woke up Teddy first, Penny second,Vern third and Chris was last. When he woke up he looked around then saw me sat at the spot we were in last night reading my comic. I looked at him and we both smiled remembering last night. He walked up to me with his sleeping bag over his shoulder,smiling like that time at the carnival when we were 10/11 on the ferris wheel together. He came close but not too close that the others would notice.

"Good morning, how was your sleep?" He asked me.

"Perfect." I said back to him smiling as well.

A/n:
Hello i know this isn't a long chapter but i wanted to update this story sooner than i usually do.
It may bot be long but i quite like it :)
The quote at the beginning is also a beautiful quote i found, anyway- i hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

Word count:819