Good Eats (14)

Kylee's POV

Malik: "yooo?"

Kylee: "oh so you can answer the phone now?" I said annoyed.

I had been calling Malik nonstop. I called him twice on Friday and 3 times this morning. We had school in the morning. We were now in senior year, and I was ready to graduate. I wasn't going to college though. I wanted to start my modeling career and become a cosmetologist after the first year of having my baby.

Malik: "I'm busy, what you need ma?" He said nonchalantly.

Me: "I'm coming over your house, we have to talk."

Malik: "oh yea? Talk about what?"

He was being an asshole, and it was really pissing me the fuck off. He hasn't did nothing for me or this baby ever since Wednesday. He hadn't even called and checked to see if we were okay.

Me: "Malik stop fucking playing with me bruh. I swear you really pissing me off, and in a minute you Finna get these words."

My leg started shaking. That's how much he irrated me.

Malik: "girl you better chill the fuck out talking to me like you crazy!" He said rasing his voice a little.

Me: "No! You haven't even checked up on your child since you threw a temper tantrum that night at the house. I can understand you not wanting to be with me, but the least you can do is check up on your child."

Malik: "man look... I'm at the trap handling business, I'll hit you up when I get back home."

Me: "you know what. Fuck you.. Ion want shit to do with you. Fucking dead beat ass."

-hangs up-

"Ughhh!!" I said outloud.

This nigga pissed me off so bad it ain't even funny. How could he just treat his child that way. Not give a fuck bout that. I grabbed my keys, and headed out the door. I was hungry, and wanted some pancakes, bacon and blueberries.

"Mom..Dad, im going to IHOP!" I screamed before I slammed the door.

It was Sunday night, and here I was making a stop at IHOP.

I walked in, and a hostess came and showed me to a table..

I sat down, and started strolling down my TL, when somebody came up to me.

"Welcome to IHOP. Im Derrick, your waiter for today, what would you like to drink?" He said not looking up from his notepad..

"Derrick?" I said. I haven't seen Derrick since Malik had scared him off. It was nice to see him again.

"Kylee?" He said flashing his pearly whites.

"Yes" I got up from my set, and hugged him as much as my tummy would let.

"Wow...." He said looking down at my stomach.

"I know right." I said putting my hands on the table and sitting back down.

"Congrats... It's a...?"

"Idk yet.. I found out in like 2 weeks. I'm excited" I said smilling really hard.

I really want a boy. Lord please give me a boy 🙌

"How have you been?" I said crossing my legs.

"Good... I been boxing at the studio downtown, you should come and see me. I got a match Tuesday.."

I smiled.. "That's sounds nice, count me in.. Just text me the address. You still got my number right?"

"Nahhh. I got a new phone... Crazy ex girlfriend" he said chuckling.