Love Aint Easy (Part 1 of 13)

Kylee's POV

Malik had been released from the hospital 2 hours ago. We were packing to leave for Atlanta. We had a 2:00pm flight, and it was 1:30.

"IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE CAR IN 10 MINUTES, YOU'RE GETTING LEFT!" My dad screamed up the stairs.

"UGHHH! I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PACK DAD!" I yelled back.

Malik is recovering well, i have been waiting at his hand and feet ever since we came home. I had only packed my clothes. I still had my shoes and purses to pack up.

"GET MALIK TO HELP YOU!" He yelled back.

I looked over to Malik who was laying in bed on his phone. I caught an atittude. I kicked his foot.

"What the fuck!?" He said finally looking up from his phone.

"Can you help me! You see im in a rush!" I said.

"What is so hard about putting purses and shoes into a suitcase Kylee damn!" He said getting off the bed carefully.

"FINE! I dont need your help." I said walking away and grabbing the second cuitcase out of my closet.

Malik came over and took it out of my hands. He opened it, and put it on the bed

"Which suitcase is this?" He asked.

"The purses."

He began putting my purses in the suitcase messily.

"OMG NO! Louis Vuitton on this side, Chanel on this side, And MK on this side!" I said pushing him out the way."

"Whats with the fucking atittude Ky damn!?" He said getting in front of me.

"Nothing!" I mumbled.

"Get out of the way."

"No! Not until you tell me. Youve been being a bitch allday. When we were leaving the hospital you were being all nice, now youre acting like you hate me. What have I done to you?" Malik said.

"A bitch?! I have been satisfying your every need, and you never even said thank you ONCE. Like im just entitled to helping you!" I screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? I SAVED YOUR LIFE FOR CRYING OUTLOUD. THATS THE LEAST YOU COULD DO!" He screamed back.

I didnt even respond. I just pushed passed him and started packing my suitcases.

How dare he say that to me. I wouldnt be in this mess if I wouldnt have ever gotten involved with Malik. I wouldnt have been a bitter, heartbroken girl. I wouldnt be pregnant right now. And i wouldnt be watching my back every 15 minutes, because of who he is, and what he do. Im sick of this shit. Maybe its the harmones or something but right now, im not in the mood for anyones atittude, when i have one of my own.

....

We just arrived in Altanta. The whole 3 hours, and 9 minutes we were on the plane, i ignored Malik. The only time i talked to him is when he asked me what i wanted to eat. I liked that he cared for me and the baby, but i still hadnt got over what he said to me.

"Kylee help me start dinner, while the guys bring in the luggage." My mom said to me.

I went into the kitchen and washed my hands. My mom took out chicken, 3 packs of instant mash potato packs, a can of string beans, and a can of rolls.

I got a lot from under the stove, and put some water in it. I put the stove on the pot, and waited for it to come to a boil. I then, put some garlic salt, and butter in the pot.