ꗃ ꒰ 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 ꒱

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In a village called Galena, citizens are living peacefully doing their work, and enjoying. Suddenly, citizens are getting lotted and killed. They are not able to find the thieves/murderers. Information has been given to them by the detective who lives in the town that these murders are caused by a Mafia & a God Father. They have been living in the village as the identity of the citizens. Now, citizens need to work together to find the mafia. But what happens when there is another killer on loose?

ABOUT THE GAME 

MAFIA & GOD-FATHER - Kills one citizen each night. 

DOCTOR - May protect one person from being killed each night. May protect himself once. 

 DETECTIVE - May detect one person each night, checking if they are mafia or not. 

 SEER - Gets to know a role of a person he wishes. 

 EXECUTIONER - Should deceive the citizens into lynching your target. If the citizens didn't kill your target, you will become JESTER. Jester should convince the town to lynch you then you will win. If they didn't lynch you, you will lose and die. 

 LOVERS - A player can choose anyone to get linked to them. If one Lover dies, the Lover(s) linked to it dies simultaneously. If they choose mafia/god-father they will get allied to them. 

 CITIZENS - They don't have any special role. A Citizen's only ability is "the power of the vote". 

Roles will not be revealed.

From any two teams, we will select one mafia each. If the mafia wins the game, the team they belong to wins the game and they get 10 points. If the mafia loses the game, the team they belong to loses and the other teams will gain 10 points. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃