On my way over, I kept getting weird looks from the people of the town. It's really to be expected at this point. They think I'm one of their enemies, which I pretty much am. In the middle of me running, I could see something that I did not want to see. A Charlotte. He's the one that trapped Nami and Luffy in a book.

It's time to change directions. I swerved to the side and sprinted the other way. There is no way in hell I'm gonna risk getting caught before I can get back to everyone, there's no time to spare. I eventually reached the coast where two Tartes were available.

"Finally, a change in my luck," I sighed in relief.

"Where do you think you're going?" a familiar voice asked.

I groaned. "I jinxed myself. What the hell are you even doing here? Weren't you down for the count when Luffy beat you out of the forest?" I shot back, dragging a hand down my face and turning around.

It was Cracker. He was covered in bandages. "Your captain only beat me because the weather girl helped him," he growled.

"Right, that's definitely the reason. Now, are you trying to fight me or what?" I questioned.

He clapped his hands, making weird dust things appear around me, "Well you're one of Mama's most prized possessions, so of course I will." With that, I was suddenly encased in something. It seemed like... biscuits? I was in a biscuit box. The only reason I could see in here is because of the holes in the snack.

"Were you the one that paved the roads?" I blurted, placing a hand on one of the box's walls. It looked like the exact shapes and colors.

"Why yes, I did," he responded pridefully.

I rolled my eyes and activated my devil fruit. Let's see if his devil fruit power is stronger than... my chainsaw!

I formed my arm into a chainsaw and brought it backwards before throwing it against the wall. When it didn't work, I coated my arm in haki and tried again. A grin plastered on my face when it started cutting through. The entire side broke when I cut enough of it.

"What the hell?" he voiced, looking at my arm and then the floating cracker box that I just broke out of.

"Surprised?" I mused, morphing my arm back to normal.

"I've only seen one other person shapeshift their body like that while still being a paramecia type," he grumbled.

I raised a brow, "Really? Who?"

"Big Brother Katakuri," he answered. He then frowned and clapped his hands a couple more times, making a few weird looking guard cracker things form. "I tried to do this without harming you, but I suppose there was no other way with how much of a difficult woman you are."

"I'm not the difficult one here, you are," I retorted. The sentence was punctuated by two of cracker doll things jumping at me, trying to strike with their swords. I blocked with my arms and pushed off of their blades when they tried to punch me with their free arms. I didn't get a chance to dodge the hard slam of a sword into my back from behind me, sending me flying into a nearby building. Must have been another of those biscuit guys.

I crawled out of the rubble and threw a piece of the broken wall at Cracker. One of his guards blocked it. I don't know how those damn crackers are so hard, but I can't really stop and contemplate that right now.

"Even your captain had a hard time with me, (y/n). There's no way you can beat me," Cracker told me from behind two guards.

I flipped him off, "The difference between Luffy and I is not just strength, buddy. Abilities are another thing. Plus... I've gotta get stronger somehow. Luffy's literally fighting Katakuri right now. I'm sure that after that, he'd be able to easily beat you. I've gotta keep myself caught up at least a little bit."