Ink watched with incredible intrigue at what he is seeing. There were 3 other people coming to life. Someone is giving them the life that they all are gonna get. Ink has no idea what to say about this. As he looked down...he saw the one he is nearest to done. The ink, the paint, they all began to form an appearance. And Ink looked...and saw the person beginning to stand up. He looks up...and sees the appearance of the entity. He instantly knew somehow...what this person is. It is none other than his younger brother. This brother's name is Papyrus.

Ink and Papyrus looked at each other in the eyes, both not saying anything

Ink and Papyrus looked at each other in the eyes, both not saying anything...until he than spoke out.

"...Papyrus?"

The moment he said that, Papyrus made a full blown grin, and shouted out the name of his brother.

"Sans!!"

Papyrus picked Ink from the ground, and hugged him tightly, very happy to see his brother, and Ink returns the feelings to Papyrus, feeling mutual. Clearly, he is happy that he is not going to be the only one in this weird place that they are all inside of right now. And here, he gets to have some company. But as that happened...the one next to Papyrus is done, as it began to move. And the one that appeared...it was none other than Undyne herself...a friend of Papyrus.

"Pap!! Nice to see you!"

"Undyne!!"

Papyrus spoke out, as they both somehow know of each other, even though this is the first time they are meeting. It seems as though someone is filling their minds with people that they are just meeting to this day...or time, since the day and night cycle has not been made as of yet, and they have no idea the time of day that everyone is in now.

Papyrus and Undyne looked around to see the blank void that they are living inside of. And than...another movement was shown...this one coming from the one called Alphys.

this one coming from the one called Alphys