Chapter 10: The Past

Arkhi

I can feel my body burn with mix emotions. The anger that has been fuelled because of the news I received become so dense while looking her face to face. Suddenly longing for a warm embraced covered my system that I almost got knock out me from this feud. The moment she step out from this abandoned warehouse stifle my breath for a moment.

Matagal ko ng alam na hindi siya namatay sa kamay nina Montel pero hindi ko inaasahan na magpapakita siya sa ganitong lugar. Sa tagal ko na siyang hinanap. Sa mga nakalipas na mga taon naubusan na ako ng pag-asang mahanap siya. But amidst this situation, she barely and idly walk out from somewhere. The way she fired out words towards Montel made me shivered. She changed.

But who knows what's someone heart is. I can still remember those times when we were happy and harmoniously living together. Dating is one of it. The best memories to keep.

"I want the white horse. " she said with finality.

"But-" hindi ko pa natapos ang sasabihin ko ng umasim ang kaniyang mukha. She really don't want someone to go against what she like and does not like. Katulad nalang ngayon. She wants to buy the white horse pero sabi ng pinagtanungan namin na hindi pa binebinta ang kabayo na iyon dahil mailap pa ito at malikot kapag may mga tao.

"Are we going to argue here, babe? " damn it. She really knows my weakness. Nang hindi ako sumagot sumilay ang kaniyang matamis na ngiti.

She knows. She knows very well how submissive I am when she talks to me like that specially 'babe'. She knows I can't directly contradict her.

"Manong, just let her near the white hoarse po. " I demanded. She gleefully said yes and release a punch in the air.

That's how we are when we were dating. Yra, the horse name. I don't know where she get that name and I just let her.

She's one of a kind women I met. She shows respect regardless of what you are. She's even more than famous than me in the town because of how happy-go-lucky she is and. My status in life didn't reach the fame she made in her own.

Minsan kapag magkasama kami hindi nakikita ng mga tao na anak ako ng Mayor. Mas nakikita nila kung sino ang kasama ko. Mary Shiera Aragon, tye ideal women in the city. Maybe it's angel in disguise that she's already known in the City because as I introduced her to my parents. They're even glad and happy.

"Ma, Pa, meet Mary Shiera Aragon. My girlfriend. " isang gabi dinala ko siya sa bahay upang doon mag hapunan at sa kagustihan na rin nina mama at papa na makilala ang girlfriend ko. Pati ang isa kong pinsan pumunta sa bahay na I balita sa kaniya ni Papa na may dadalhin ako na girlfriend.

She's looking at my girlfriend intently that I can feel her being uncomfortable by the stares she received.

"Stop eye raking her, James. " tumawag lang ang loko at tumayo. Naglahad siya ng kamay sa harapan ng girlfriend ko.

"Wilfredo James at your service lady. " he introduced himself.

"Don't be fooled by him, babe. He's a punk. " sinadya kong marinig niya ang huling binulong ko kay Shiera. Sumama naman ang mukha niya.

"Please to meet you, Mr. James. "

"Why do I sense it sarcastically. " reklamo ng pinsan ko.

Nagtawanan kaming lahat maging si Mary ay napangiti rin. That night was a blast. Marami pa kaming pinag-usapan na naging dahilan na mas nakilala nina mama at papa ng lubusan si Mary.

Our dinner ended up exactly 10 in the evening. Kaya andito kaming dalawa sa labas. Arguing something.

"Let me just drive you off. " I stated with a final diction. She sighed.