Chapter 5: Disclose

I would like to dedicate this chapter by these following person. @baby_ko_si_jejemon @TaciturniChaozism
@-CelesteMoon-  @senoelmae

Keisha

I was already inside the classroom but still my mind remain at what happened early before I arrived at school. I was still trembling while sitting at the corner.

Why they are after me? I keep on asking my self about it because I didn't see any explanation or clearer vision of reason why they are following me.

Not long minutes passed the school started to be crowded. The first time, I appreciated being around by crowded place. The fisrt time I felt safe and comfortable with it.

I don't understand the sudden changes happened within me. It seems that it is not me. I have a lots of questions that I don't know where to busrt out. I'm afraid to ask it to nanay at tatay. I might get disappointed because I couldn't get the right answer. All my questions are still in me and it makes me dizzy thinking of it.

"Kiesh, let's go." nagulat pa akong ng may tumawag sa akin sa labas ng classroom. Si Aubrey lang pala. She smiled at me sweetly.

"What's going on?" I ask curiosly as I don't know what's happening. Why all of the sudden, students are being summoned in the quadrangle in this early morning. Its not even the schedule of monthly meeting of students.

"Mayor, is here. We don't know why that's why we should go and listen." she replied.

"Ah. Okey." I responded and close my bag and secure it before stepping outside the room.

While walking in the corridor with silent along side and Aubrey is busy in her phone. I feel anxious all of the sudden. Its seem like there is someone eyeing me while walking. All students already gathered in the quadrangle it just me and Aubrey are still on our way.

I don't know if Aubrey notice it but it doesn't matter. I just want to walk faster than I could so I could be surrounded in a crowded place.

"Hey, wait up." I hear Aubrey shout behind me as I left her.

"Faster, they might get started right now." it's just an excuse. Then, I hear him running towards me until we arrived in the quadrangle. Most of the students already gathered around and the teachers and principal as well as the Mayor already in the little podium near our flagpole.

" Good morning students, I know your confused as to what is the reason why we're you all summoned in this early morning instead of doing your assigned task in the classroom. Because of this recent accident happened and one of our student here is a victim. The mayor personally come to the school and attend the announcement that starting this day. All students must be release in the their last subject exactly at 4:00 p. m. Instead of 4:30. We are just concerned of your safety while going home. " My eyes got widened because of the principal's word that caught my attention.

'One of our student here is a victim. ' It couldn't possibly me. What was happened last week, I'm sure nanay at tatay didn't made it as popular issues in the City but.... Oh. Ghad. Mayor was also there, he knows too.

"What happen keish?" I instantly take back my hand by the sudden grip of it. I was trembling not because of there is someone watching me or coming over me but I was trembling by the fact that the school knows something. They have idea as what is happening.

I don't know when the announcement ended. I just found myself back again while me and Aubrey walk towards back to our room. She keep on asking me what was happening but I refuse to give her answer. Until we parted ways. My mind resume to blank again and I never notice that I will be going to bump to the person who's walking towards me.