Chapter 7

It was the next morning, New York seemed a little less quieter than usual, the cold air drifting around place from place, the smell of fresh bakery wafting through the air. Blaine and Kurt, who had wondered off into a hotel room opened their eyes as the early brightness of the morning sun pierced through the window into the room. Blaine, who had woken up first, sat there for a while admiring Kurt. He thought they had broken up completely, not knowing that they had any chance left to save their relationship whatsoever.  He continued to watch Kurt as he slept as peaceful as a little baby. Blaine placed a kiss on Kurt's forehead which made Kurt flinch a little and open his eyes slowly, "morning you.." Blaine said as Kurt opened his eyes. Kurt smiled softly, "morning" he sat up slowly and looked at Blaine. Blaine looked down and back up at him, "I-I know this is a bit early for this but I have to know.. what are we? Are we a couple or just fooling around?" He said with a sincere look as he gazed at Kurt who was sat smiling a little. Kurt giggled and turned his head towards Blaine. "I guess... we're just bros helping bros" he said with a little laugh which automatically made Blaine snigger and then burst into laughter. "Bros helping bros?" Blaine asked and Kurt nodded, "I like that" he said with a little laugh as he pulled the duvets off of him to go get dressed. Kurt sat there admiring Blaine as he changed into something more reasonable for the day. As Blaine was halfway through getting ready, Kurt got up and started to get dressed as well. "We have to keep this a secret. At least until I tell Rachel and Santana." Kurt said with a serious look as he gazed over at Blaine who was sorting out his bowtie in the mirror. Blaine nodded softly, "your secret is safe with me" he smiled brightly and continued to do his tie. Kurt threw on his jacket and quickly combed his hair. "Should we leave at the same time? Or different times so nobody suspects anything?" Kurt said nervously as he looked towards Blaine. Blaine turned towards Kurt and chuckled. "Kurt, we are in a hotel room. Nobody we know is here, so we can leave at the same time it's fine" Blaine said as he placed a kiss on Kurt's cheek and grabbed his bag. Kurt chuckled softly and opened the door, he looked up and down the hallways to make sure nobody was around and gave Blaine a signal kind of look which made him burst into laughter, "you're adorable" Blaine said with a smile as he planted a forehead kiss on Kurt. He smiled softly and started to walk down the hall. Kurt closed the door and looked back up the corridor to see a couple. He recognised them but couldn't make out who they were because they were far out of reach from them. He shrugged and walked off with Blaine, thinking over and over again who it could've been. Once they got to the double doors, Blaine held the door open for Kurt as he walked through, "why thank you. You're such a gentleman" he chuckled as he smiled towards Blaine which made him smile too.

Santana who was already awake started getting dressed, she threw her dress back on and slipped her feet into her heels. She ruffled her hair and applied an ounce of lip gloss. Her plan was to sneak out before Brittany woke up. She was terrified that Brittany may regret what happened that night or even regret them. She sighed and grabbed her purse from the side, but as she walked around the corner of the bed she slipped on the duvet and landed on the floor, leaving Brittany to wake up shocked and confused. "San?? Are you okay??" She asked her as she jumped out of bed, "and I thought I was the clumsy one" she said laughing as she took her hand to help her up from the ground. Santana smiled softly and stood up next to Brittany. Their gaze locking and lips slightly apart from each other, she could feel her breathe as it slowly caressed her skin, which gave her goosebumps. She took a deep breathe and turned away to pick her bag up from the floor, in which she had dropped when she fell down. "Sorry, I'm never usually this clumsy" Santana said with a smile as she grabbed her coat and walked to the door. "Why are you so nervous sannie?" Brittany asked with a confused look on her face. Santana turned to her and sighed, "I guess you just make me nervous. Not in a bad way! I just feel as if this doesn't feel real" she said with a glint of sadness in her eye. Brittany sighed and smiled softly, she took Santana's bag and placed it on the bed, She then took both of her hands and looked straight into her eyes. "Santana Diabla Lopez. This right here, this is real. I've never felt anything as extraordinary as I do when I'm with you. And I want to continue feeling that, so the question is. Do you?" She said with a soft look, which automatically made Santana smile uncontrollably. "Brittany Susan Pierce. I do" she said with a giggle as Brittany pulled her onto the bed which causes them to fall. Santana pulled her in softly for a kiss, not too soft, but not too rough. She pulled away slowly and caressed the side of her cheek. "I want you. I want this. I want us. But I'm scared because I've never felt this way about a girl before", she said with a glimpse of guilt in her eyes. Brittany smiled, "whatever we are, whatever we can be. We will do this together. I promise" she said with a giggle as she kissed her passionately. She then ran her hand up and down Santana's side, leading her to laugh a little. They stayed there for a moment just enjoying the comfort of each other. Of being by each other's side. Until Santana gasped and sat up. "Oh no... I live with Kurt and Rachel now! They're going to know I haven't been home" she said as she looked at her, "I've got to go home and get dressed straight away" she jumped up from the bed and rearranged her hair again and applied more lip gloss. "Do you have to ?" Brittany said with a smirk. Santana turned to her again, "I wish I could" she smiled softly as Brittany got up and started getting dressed. "Make sure we don't forget anything" she said as she looked around. Once they were both dressed and ready to leave she opened the door and walked out into the hallway, she turned to look down the hall and gasped a little. What were they doing here ? She quickly pushed Brittany back into the room hoping that they didn't see them. Brittany looked up at Santana confused, "what happened ? Who was it?" She asked, Santana looked out of the door and sighed with relief when she had realised that they left. She turned her attention back to Brittany, "it was Kurt and Blaine.."

Untold truths On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara