⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟑

Start from the beginning

a loud gasp left the girls lips when she felt her back hit the soft fabric of the bedsheets. she gawked up at renjun who had pinned her down by her wrist, a strange look of craving in his eyes. he had made sure to not grab her injured arm.

"don't play with me like that." he breathed, glaring down at her. her eyes were widened as she stared back at his icy eyes and furrowed brows. 

he then let go of her and left the room a second later. yunhee was still laying on the bed in shock. she hadn't even realised she was holding in a breath until she finally got up. her eyes traced her wrist that he had his fingers delicately, but intimately, wrapped around.

she understood what he meant when he said that but she wouldn't believe it. she was speaking the truth and didn't mean to frustrate him. she was too dense and in her own world to understand the effect her words could have on him until afterwards.

"i need water." she mumbled, dropping her arms to her side as she left the room and went down the stairs.

yunhee entered the kitchen and just about managed to open one of the cabinets above the counters. the glasses were pushed to the back of the cabinet and she could barely reach them. she tried getting on her toes and pushing herself up, but she couldn't reach.

before she had the chance to give up and turn around, someone's chest was pressed against her back as they grabbed the glass for her. yunhee eyed the person's muscles and knew straight away that it was jeno. no matter how many times she saw his muscles, she couldn't get over it. she was still staring even when he placed the glass on the counter.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"i like your arms." she unconsciously replied, not realising she had said it aloud.

"really?" he teased. his hands moved so that they were placed on either side of her, trapping her between him and the counter. she could feel his hot breath on her neck and flinched. "you seem nervous."

"i'm not." she replied, praying that he didn't hear the waver in her voice. he suddenly leaned forwards till his lips were right next to her ear.

"you look cute today." he whispered and she felt her knees go weak. thankfully, he moved away, freeing her as he grabbed a plate from behind her, wearing his usual eye smile. "i think chenle was looking for you."

"o-oh. okay. bye." she stuttered, rushing past him, forgetting about the glass of water she wanted. jeno smirked, satisfied, as he rested his back on the counter he just had her trapped against.

yunhee on the other hand was far from sane. she ran up the stairs, her heart beating like crazy. she hadn't even seen chenle at the top of the stairs and crashed straight into him. he swiftly grabbed her by the waist, stopping her from going tumbling back down the stairs.

"you alright?" he asked, his hands moving to her hips when she almost stumbled again. the sudden touch sent electric shocks through her and she nodded, clutching onto his biceps. the two stood in the same place, staring at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

"you can let go now." she told him.

"is your arm okay?" he asked, ignoring what she said.

"i think." she replied, glancing at it. since she had gone to the kitchen, she hadn't even noticed the slight pain, but now that he mentioned it she could.

he let go of her hips and, softly, grabbed her hand and lifted it to his lips. he placed a kiss on the tips of her fingers then looked up at her through his lashes. her heart started beating faster again as she tried to avoid eye contact.