Special Request

For those of us who actively play Azur Lane, the popularity poll is currently ongoing. We all have our own favorite ships we put our votes toward, but I have a special request to ask.

I've noticed that some ships I personally like, such as Hornet and I-25, are not quite as popular as most of the others are.

All I humbly ask is that my readers put a few of their ballots toward one or two of these ships that I personally like, both for their value gameplay-wise and for their actual character.

I'm not forcing you to, obviously, but it would make me feel happier if my favorite ships happen to make at least the top 150.

As for the actual ships I like, here is a small list for you to pick from. If they happen to also be one of your favorite ships, then that's great! If not, then that's completely fine. There are hundreds of ships to pick from, after all.

Hornet
Cleveland
I-25
Nautilus
Chikuma
Juneau

(Obviously I use other ships in my main fleets. These are just my personal favorites.)

Any number is fine, from only one to the entire list. And remember, this is entirely up to you to do.

Best regards,
USS_Oregon_BB-3

P.S.: And before you ask, no, I am not a meta player. I don't even know what the current AL meta is, nor do I even want to know. This isn't Genshin Impact, where the gameplay is dominated by constantly-changing metas. I just want to play the game how I choose to. Surely you can understand that.