Part 7(Togetherness)

Começar do início

NAIRA:Ok fine...tumhe jb thik lge tum bta dena...but ab se no udas rhna..only happiness...Ok?

Kartik nodded with a smile nd soon they reached naira's villa...kartik was mesmerized seeing such a big nd beautiful house...naira then showed him his room...nd he went to take a bath...naira too went to prepare dinner. He came to kitchen nd started admiring her,while she was cooking...she saw him admiring her nd unknowingly blushed...

she saw him admiring her nd unknowingly blushed

NAIRA:Chalo aa jao...dinner ready h...

Kartik sat down nd naira served him...nd sat beside him...She was going to serve in her plate too but kartik stopped her...

KARTIK:Aaj mere sath meri plate se khalo pls...hmesha tum mujhe feed krti thi...ab mei krunga...

Kartik took a kachori nd made her eat with his own hands..naira too fed him herself...like this,they finished dinner...

They changed into their night dresses nd went to terrace for a walk...kartik was sharing about his school nd college...how he managed to pay the fee, etc...

how he managed to pay the fee, etc

KARTIK:Meri toh boht baate ho gyi...ab apna btao...tum akeli rhti ho..tumhare parents kisi aur city mei h kya...

Naira got teary eyed listening about her parents...kartik understood that maybe something is wrong..he kept his hands on her shoulders nd wiped her tears...

NAIRA:(crying)Tumhari tarah mere pas bhi koi apna nhi h...m.mumma..papa...ka..a.ccide.nt
ho...gya tha...l.last year...tbse se mei..akeli..hu...isliye sbke sath rude hu...kaam mei busy rkhti thi khudko ki unki y..yaa.d.. na..aaye..

Kartik hugged her tightly nd caressed her hairs...

KARTIK:sshh.h chup...calm down...kis ne kaha tum akeli ho.. mei hu na tumhare sath...tumhare mumma papa tumhe rote hue dekhenge toh unhe acha nhi lgega...unke liye tumhe khush rhna hoga...hmm..

After sometime, they went to their room nd slept...

At about 3 a.m kartik again got up due to the nightmare...he started shivering nd sweating...naira was passing by to fill water in her bottle when she heard crying sounds from his room...she entered inside nd saw him scared nd crying..she understood that he might hv seen a nightmare...she went towards him nd hugged her nd caressed his hairs,rubbed his back to make him calm...kartik too hugged her by her waist laying his head on her chest...

kartik too hugged her by her waist laying his head on her chest

NAIRA:bss...bss...kuch nhi hua...shh..shant hojao...kartik kuch nhi hua..mei hu na tumhare pas...shh...bss bachaa...

After sometime, she made him lay down on the bed...nd made him sleep...she too went to her room nd thought to ask him later about his nightmares...

___________________________________
That's all for today, thankuu guys for supporting nd loving the story.
Stay tuned up for new updates nd keep voting to shower your love❤