Sorry!

I didn't know for how long I was out. All I knew was that I woke up in a hospital room. My memories were also hazy. The last thing I remember was laying in my room on the ground bleeding out while my wings were chopped or more like cut off cleanly. How I ended up in this room was a mystery to me. I also had this big headache too. All in all, I felt terrible.

Still... I tried to stand up but as I did, I felt a hand on my shoulder and that was when I looked to my side to see someone I least expected to see. It was Hawks.

Me: DON'T TOUCH ME!

I regretted reacting this way the instant I tried to move away from him. Pain shoot all over my body coming from my back and I instantly looked down again fritting my teeth in pain.

Hawks: Okay...! But don't stand up yet.

Me: Why are you here?!

Hawks: I.. I know it's wrong what we did and I don't have any rights to say this but I am sorry.

Me: You... What?!

Tears started to well up in my eyes as I slowly realized what he just said.

How can he say something like that?

I am sorry....

As if what he did was some minor crime...

He is literally the cause for all this!

How can he be sorry!

Me: .... I... You... DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID?

Hawks: We know.... and we decided to adopt you.

Wait a good damn moment!

Did he say we?!

Me: SAY WHAT NOW?!

Hawks: You don't need to accept us. Just know that you now have place to stay.

Place to stay?!

What is he trying to say and ...

Me: ... After all you did....

... how dare you even stay in front of me?!

GET LOST AND LEAVE ME BE!!!!

Hawks: ... yes.

Hawks looked down and that was when I saw Dabi coming into my field of view.

So that was what he meant with we?!

Why are there here?

Was it not enough to make me suffer?!

Do they want to end my life?

Dabi: Yuri... we, no I was so damn stupid. If I've checked the clues, we had better than this wouldn't have happened.

WHAT CLUES?!

YOU RUINED MY LIFE ACCUSING ME OF SOMETHING AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU BASICALLY SCREWED UP?!!!!

This can't be happening right now!

This is ridiculous!

Why are they even here?

Me: What clues?! I don't even fucking know why you did that!

I was getting more and more irritated. My heart rate already picked up and went over a certain level because a nurse came in and immediately went to my side. Hawks and Dabi only looked at each other and then at me with pitiful eyes.

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?

IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?!

Nurse: Miss, please calm down.

Me: Then throw them out of this room!

Nurse: Pardon?

Me: I don't want to see them!

Nurse: Miss? Is there something wrong?

I could tell just by how she was looking at Dabi and Hawks that she was a huge hotwings simp and would rather blame me then do what I asked. Knowing this made me a lot angrier and so my heart rate picked up even more.

Nurse (whispering): What a drama queen....

EXCUSE ME?!

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

If a patient say they don't want their visitors than they mean it!

NOW GET THEM FREAKING OUT!

Hakws: It's okay, we can leave.

Dabi: I am really sorry for what we did.

Nurse: There is no need to leave especially when you are already that kind and adopted her.

What did she just say?

ADOPTED?!

The nurse was standing there looking at me before going out of the room and return with an injection.

Me: NO!

Now that I actually screamed out, I didn't care about the pain anymore and quickly stood off the bed. I ripped off all the cable that were attaching me to the monitoring machines and began backing away.

Dabi: What the fuck are you doing? If she told us to leave then we will respect that and fucking leave! Why do you need to fucking pressure her even more?

Nurse: This is only for her own good.

Hawks: Yuri, listen to me. We will get out with the nurse and leave you alone. Can you just lay back on the bed and relax after we leave?

Me: JUST LET ME FREAKING ALONE!!!

Dabi took the nurse by the collar and dragged her out leaving me with Hawks alone.

Hawks: See, we want you to get better. We will be visiting you tomorrow again. Please have a rest.

Just like that Hawks left me alone in the room. I slumped down to my knees and started crying. This was not what I wanted. I wanted to be alone and yet here they were... these two were the least persons I wanted to see.

I cried a lot and it took me a while to calm down. Once I did, I stood up and was about to lay down on my bed. I was exhausted and all I wanted was to rest now. Well, that was what I was going to do if not for the red feather on the ground.

Me: ....Why...?

Going over to the feather, I picked it up and began to slowly touch it. It didn't feel as soft as my lost black feather but it somehow calmed me down just seeing it. Even though I hated the owner of the feather the pure feather alone was beautiful and made me only miss my wings even more.

I went over to my bed and somehow ended up laying on my side with the feather in my hand.