Why?!

Why?!

Why is it them?

Did they search for me?

Are they here to kill me?

Wasn't it enough to take my wings?

I can't!

I...

I...

Why?!

The moment I heard a gasp I looked up at whoever the person was that wanted to see me. That was exactly when I saw that Hawks and Dabi were in the room and that was also the moment I booked it.

I just want to be all alone!

Why are you guys even chasing me?!

Wasn't it enough taking everything?

Do you want my life too?!

Too bad that I don't plan on giving it to you guys!

It is mine and mine alone!

You already took so much from me!

No matter how much I was hurt or weak the moment I saw them, I felt like throwing up and just run for my life. This was what I did. Ignoring the scream coming from behind me I ran towards the attic and licked myself up.

I need to get out of here!

If only I had my wings!

They are still there on the floor....

Why did Jean cut them off?!

What did I do?!

Why is this even happening?

What did I do in my past life to deserve something like this?!

By now I was completely out of breath and crying. Not even did I notice the blood that was running down my back. Once I was in my room I immediately slumped down against the wall. Everything was spinning.

Raven: *Caw*?

Me: I am fine. Just dizzy.

Another raven came closer to me and pushed the cup towards me but I just felt like escaping and getting out of that crammed room. Desperate how I felt like, I stood up and went to an open window. I did this one already and so I knew that there was an escape from this room. Not waiting a second through on it I climbed out of the window while standing on a chair and got out on the roof.

I only have a couple of minutes until they come in!

Once chance and I'll make it! I have too!

I could see so many ravens there and all I did was carefully walking on the roof to a fire escape. However halfway through I felt so nauseating and dizzy that I slipped and began falling down until I somehow managed to get a grip of the edge of the roof.

Me: *huf*

By now everyone was spinning and I could see black dots appearing in my view.

Still refusing to just die, I grit my teeth and pulled myself up again and slowly stood up and started walking on the roof tiles.

Hawks: Stop!

I froze instantly. Something didn't feel right his voice was filled with anxiety but why?

Why are you chasing me?

Why are you so scared?

Why can't you just leave me be?