Revenge

Dabi's POV:

It was only after the girl blacked out that me and Hawks went back home.

Me: That bitch better not come in my sight ever again.

Hawks: You saw in what conditions we left her? It will be a wonder if she survives that.

Me: It would be better if she doesn't after all she did!

Hawks: I miss him!

Me: Me too.

It was only a week after we lost our son to that bitch. Both of us were not home that day and we left our 2-year-old son with a nanny. We thought that when we finish our job early we could come back and see him but what we found was something completely else.

The nanny was stabbed to death and her throat was slit open. Our child was placed in the middle of the room and his stomach was cut open with his wings removed and his heat laying beside him.

It was horrifying. I still could see the state he was in every time I close my eyes. Hawks wasn't doing any better. It was our son after all.

The pure fact that it took us ages to find someone that could combine our two sperms and create a child that was then born by a holder was amazing and one of the best and happiest moments of our life. Losing him was like losing a part of ourselves.

We tried to find out who that was and luckily for us the culprits left us black feathers as well as the CCTV footage of our apartment. The face and figure were clearly seen on it. After that it didn't take us long to find out who she was.

Hawks: Why would she do that?

Me: Don't know and don't want to know we need to get over this.

Hawks: You're right... But what if she dies?

Me: So what?

Hawks: We could lose our license. She wasn't worth that.

Me: Hmmm... Should I call someone for help?

Hawks: How about her teacher?

Me: Good idea.

As my dear husband said. She really wasn't worth loosing what we had. We already lost enough and I knew how much it meant for Hawks to be a hero. I on the other hand was also happy with being a villain just to be with the man I love.

We were still haven't arrived home and were taking our time walking around since it was a pretty beautiful night. Besides that, both of us could have a drink by now.

However before going to the bar I decided to quickly call the police on the girl. She hasn't suffered enough if one asked me and living without a quirk should make due.

Me: Happy now?

Hawks: No but yes.

Me: What do you mean no?

Hawks: I know we took our revenge on her but I don't feel any better. It instead feels as if I did something horrible wrong.

Me: I know what you mean but think about what she done to us.

Hawks: I know but still.

Me: She killed a life! She shouldn't be in UA.

Hawks: Your right! Let's go get a drink.

The rest of the night we drunk till the next morning and went home. What we didn't expect was to be called in needing to get to work on our free day.

Well things happened but as I started to put my clothes on Hawks's words keep popping up in my mind.

Revenge...

It really doesn't feel any better...

But she at least paid for what she did!

Our poor son!

She should have died!

But the fuck does it feel like we were the bad guys?!

She fucking slit his stomach open and pulled the kids heart out!

The woman is cruel as heck!

We just saved the hero society form a psychopath!

I shouldn't be feeling like this!

Me: Fuck!

My gut was telling me that I did something wrong but I tried my best to remember myself how bad that woman was and that she deserved it.

Hawks: You also can't get her out of your mind?

Me: No.

She was 9 years younger than we were and still how could someone that young be so cruel. Nothing in her life did indicate something like that. We didn't care a lot about her past life but we did inform ourselves about her situation. Yuri never had problems with the law and then she went on killing two people.

Hawks: You know the more I think about it the less it makes sense.

Me: I fucking now!

Hawks: Why would she do that?

Me: Psychopath. Don't want to be in their minds.

Hawks: Then why us? Why our son?

Me: We both were not at home.

Hawks: Then tell me how does an UA student know that?

Me: Ahhh stop asking me question! I don't freaking know that! To hell with her! We both saw her do it and we found her feathers on the floor.

Hawks: ... I know

Me: Now come on we need to head out.

Hawks: Ohh but what about breakfast?

Me: You seriously can eat something now?

Hawks: Why not?

Me: Fine KFC on the go.

Just like that we stopped talking about her and never picked up that topic again. We didn't want to reminded about our loss and we already taught her a lesson. Everything was done now. No regrets even though we both agree that it felt wrong.