'Friends' - BakuKami fluff

I completely forgot I was supposed to post today, I'm so sorry. And sorry this one's so short.

(Original note) Based on a TikTok by linac.cosplay

Fun fact, this is my 100th fic! (technically)

~~~~~

"I can't do this," Bakugo said, dropping his gauntlet onto the bench and turning to Kaminari.

"What?" Denki asked, slightly concerned for his explosive friend, who had been acting weird all day.

"Pretend you're just a friend to me." Bakugo said, watching Kami's eyes go wide, "I think about you all the time. Do you ever think about me?"

Denki quickly gets over his shock, "all the time." He says, smiling.

Bakugo studies Kaminari's face, looking for any sign he was joking, but there was nothing, nothing but the look of pure joy, admiration, and something suspiciously close to love, in his eyes.

Bakugo smiles, grins, and without even thinking pulls Denki into his arms, the other boy giggles and hugs him back, happy to be able to do that without getting blown up, and then Bakugo pulls back and gently takes his chin, giving Denki plenty of time to pull away before kissing him.

~~~~~

Yes, Bakugo is OOC, do I care? No, cuz this is cute and honestly prob one of my favorite things I've ever written cuz I just really want BakuKami fluff rn.

Written: 9-29-2021
Posted: 1-3-2022
Word count: 155