Triggered pt 2/2 - BakuKami angst/fluff

Yeah I don't have anything to say here. Enjoy!

(Original note) So I was reading back on some of my stories and I found "Triggered" and figured it could use a second part.

TW: self-harm ideation (is that a thing?), slight self-harm,

~~~~~

Denki couldn't sleep, he was trying to but he couldn't stop the thoughts in his head, or the feeling in his arms. He wanted to cut. He wanted to cut himself deeper than he ever had before, he wanted to watch the blood pour out of his arm. He grabbed his wrist pressing his nails into his flesh, just deep enough for it to hurt, but it didn't help, it just made the feeling worse.

So he got up out of bed and grabbed the pocket knife out of his bedside table, pushing up his sleeve and pressing the blade to his wrist, he was about to cut when a single thought stopped him: "Go talk to Bakugo," so he closed the knife and left his room, trudging quietly down the hall to the elevator, making his way down to Bakugo's room.

He hesitated outside of his door, it was the middle of the night, he doubted Bakugo had meant for him to wake him up in the middle of the night for his stupid problems. But even still he found himself knocking on the door, flinching at the noise.

The door opened after a couple of minutes and Bakugo stood there, glaring down at Denki, "What the hell do you want?"

Denki shrunk back, he was mad, "I-I'm sorry to wake you up, but you said that if I ever felt like this to come to you a-and..." he trailed off.

Bakugo's expression had changed, he didn't look angry, anymore, "Well, uh, come in if you're going to, I guess." He said opening the door a bit wider.

Denki smiled slightly and walked past Bakugo into his room, he'd never actually been in here, Bakugo had been asleep when they'd done room tours and he'd never let anyone other than Kirishima in ever since. He just kinda stood there awkwardly, what was he supposed to do now?

"Well come on," Bakugo said, motioning to the spot next to him on the bed. Denki sat down next to him, he wasn't sure what to do, last time Bakugo had been the one to talk, not him. "How close did you get?" Bakugo asked. Denki looked over at him, before showing him his wrist where there were still half-moon-shaped indents from earlier, Bakugo sighed, "And then you almost did worse but decided to come to me instead?" Denki nodded. "Ok. I'm not very good at this comforting shit so do you want to just watch something as a distraction?" Denki shrugged.

Bakugo put on vine compilations on his phone, and they watched them together for a while. Bakugo ended up cuddling Denki somehow, not that he minded, he liked having him in his arms, ever since he'd found out Denki's secret he'd been scared of losing him, so it was a comfort to the both of them, he didn't even mind when Denki fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~

(Original note) There we go, just a short little hurt comfort part.

I found an app I can read manga on so I might accidentally have manga spoilers in future fics, just so you know. But it won't be for a while yet cuz I still have 9 prewritten fics here and a few I'm working on that should be fine.

Written: 3-22-2021
Word count: 483
Posted: 11-22-2022