chapter 16 (editing)

Start from the beginning

I started to get uncomfortable. "Will you excuse me please." He nodded and then bowed.

I just walked away and went into the ladies room. I finally took a second to gather myself.

I need a stronger drank I told myself. I walked back out and walked over to the bar.

"What will it be young lady?" The bartender asked me. "I need a shot of vodka please." He slid me a shot.

I took it in on swallow. "Another please."

"You got it little lady." He slid it to me. I drink it. "That bad?" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned and it was Edward. "Why would you care? Another please!" I turned back to the bar.

I drink it down. "If it's that bad why you even agree to go with him?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's just business right, so why not. Better for the company right. Rum and coke please!"

I needed to get away from Edward. I grabbed my drank.

"Bella just be careful." I turned and walked away. I swear this night can't get over soon enough.

I went and sat at a table in a corner. Jacob spotted me. He came and sat next to me.

He tried to talk to me but I wasn't up to talking at the moment. Angela walked up to me and I turned and started to talk to her.

She wanted me to walk outside with her. I turn to grab my drank that was still full and Jacob jumped back for some reason.

I thought it was kinda of strange. He was awful close to me and had his arm stretched out by my drank. I shake it off.

"I'll join later Mr. Black." I told him. I followed Angela out the back door.

Angela sat there and started talking. I told her how Mr. Black was acting she thought it was creepy to.

I took a sip of my drank and noticed a odd taste to it. I took another sip.

"This isn't right." I said. "What isn't right Bella?"

"This drink, it's got a weird taste to it now." I stopped drinking it.

About 20 minutes later when I was talking to Angela I started to feel funny.

I stood up. "Bella are you alright?" Angela asked me. "I not feeling all of a sudden. I'm just going to go to the ladies room and splash some water on my face."

I took a step and collapsed. "Or not! What the hell." Angela was by my side.

"Wait, Jacob was acting funny when I went to grab my drank before I came out here. You don't think he could of did something to my drank do you?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe." Whoo she sounded weird. I grabbed my head. "You sound like your underwater or something." I told her.

"Wait here, I'm going to go get help Bella!" Angela said. "Okie dokie, not going anywhere."

Angela got up and ran inside. I heard someone walk up to me. "Hey there you didn't come back in Ms. Swan I thought I come and check on you."

I turned and saw it was Jacob Black. I may not see straight but I can tell it's him.

"You stay away from me. I know you put something in my drink." I told him.

"Only to relax you my dear." I moved towards the small wall so I could pull myself up.