2:15: The End of Christina Wu

'Superstar Idol Christina Wu is a Rapist and Pedophile?'

Then, there were several pictures included of her walking into hotels with several different women clinging to her, and also them entering a room. The pictures showed her face, and although they were a little blurry, it was easy to tell that it was Christina.

Just with the pictures, there was still a chance for her to redeem herself. But, there was finally a video at the end. When she played it, her face immediately turned red as she turned down the sound.

It was a video of her doing an exercise that is not to be named with another woman, and her face was clear in the video, although all other areas were blurred out.

She gulped as she slowly closed the phone, looking around the room, which was gravely silent. "I..."

"That's you, right?" This time, it was the manager who asked.

Christina did not know what to say. It was obviously her, but she didn't want to admit it! Her fans all thought of her as a pure girl, and that was also the image the company had built for her. However, lying to her agent now was not a good idea, because the main problem was the fans and not her agent.

"Yes."

Her assistant gasped in surprise, and Ynna immediately covered her mouth with her hands to hide her shock. Yang and the other people inside the room were relatively calm, as they had guessed this already.

Many idols, after getting famous, let their inner true self come out, thinking that they now have the money and power to do whatever they want. This seemed to include Christina Wu...

Yang did not hide her disappointment, as she had hoped that Christina would be a good person. The people who started to indulge in bad or immoral pleasures after becoming famous did not turn bad. They were bad people all along.

Money and fame did not make someone bad. If you were innately good, then no matter with how much money or fame, no temptation could win over you. However, there was a devil inside everyone. Some people, like Christina Wu, just could not turn it away.

The director, who was sitting at the center of the room, sighed and said, "Well, now we have to figure out a way to fix this, right? The fans can't know this."

The company had spent a lot of effort and money on Christina, so there was no way they would give up on her so easily. Now, they just had to come up with a solution.

However, the society and even the fans did not seem to care anymore. Many of them had no tolerance for r*pe, and the fake image of Christina being a pure and innocent woman only made fans more angry.

Just as they began coming up with a response on social media, Yang received a call. It was the producer of 'The Underworld Queen's Beloved Wife'.

"Hello, Producer Qu," Yang said with a smile, trying to sound pleasant but it wasn't working.

"Ms. Yang, I am certain you knew what had happened. . ." Although the producer had not directly said anything yet, Yang was more than familiar with that tone and what he was hinting at.