2:33

Byung narrowed his eyes, wondering who the person was. It seemed like a woman. Was it Lisa? The woman stopped next to a tree and that's when he was able to clearly recognize who the person was.

"Shen Liya!"

Byung stopped shooting as he gaped at her in awe, watching as she handed something to someone behind the tree, who he soon recognized to be Jennie.

Shen Liya ran towards Jennie, seeing her behind a tree with Lisa.

"I found it," she said, handing Jennie the container.

"You are sure this is the cure," Jennie said, taking the pill out and giving it to Lisa, who swallowed it immediately without waiting for an answer.

Shen Liya watched her and nodded, "It has to be. This is the only pill I found."

"Thank you," Jennie and Lisa said at the same time as they focused their attention on the battlefield once again. It was evident which side was winning. Byung seemed to notice as well as he saw as his last three men who stood next to him shot and then fell down onto the ground.

After the final people were killed, Jennie's men retreated, not sure if they should kill Byung as well or not.

Jennie and Lisa walked out from the tree, and Jennie immediately ordered, "Put the gun down."

However, Byung's attention was not on Jennie or Lisa right now.

"You betrayed me!" Byung screamed at Shen Liya in shock, unable to believe it. He trusted her the most! "How could you betray me?! I am your uncle!"

Shen Liya scoffed, stepping forward and drawing the distance in with Byung as she loaded her gun, "My uncle? Well then, uncle, I am sure you know that we have no biological relation with each other, right?"

Byung's eyes widened as he stared at Shen Liya in surprise, "How - How. . . How do you know?"

He had been very careful to get rid of all evidence about this matter, because there was no way he could let Shen Liya know about the truth. How did she find out?! When did she find out?!

"I knew for a while now. Do you think I'm stupid?" Shen Liya continued to step forward, getting very angry at the talk of this, "I also know that my parents' death wasn't an accident!"

Hearing this, Byung fell back, unable to believe it. There is no way she knew! He got rid of all evidence! He did - except for the ones in his own possession to keep as a record.

Unable to believe it, Byung could only shake his head, "You. . . You. . . What are you talking about? Of course they died from a car accident! You saw it yourself! Shen Liya, what are you talking about?!"

Shen Liya laughed, "You think I don't know that the car accident was caused by you?! You killed my parents!"

My wife is the Underworld Queen (Jenlisa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें