"Allegra, I want to tell you something. Valentinos never went on vacations. Like ever. The threats are increasing day by day, and when yesterday when we didn't find you in the resort we thought someone took you." His voice was soft yet very pained.

"Oh, I didn't know that," I said, lowly.

"That's why we were so angry and to top it all we couldn't find Giovanni and Paulo anywhere. We thought that whoever took you has already...finished them." He said, now that I've noticed, his hands held my hands tightly.

Just the way Antonio and Leo did,

I don't know how to react so I did nothing but gaze at him.

"Leo, I want to talk to you. Let's go to your office." Matteo looked behind me and said.

I turned to look behind me at Leo who was standing there while pocketing his palm in his sweatpants.

He nodded, his eyes still gazing at me.

They both left to go to Leo's office. That person will carry his office everywhere.

Scoffing, I laid down again and pressed the play button.

Few minutes into the show and loud murmurs came from outside the living room.

Marco and Alessandro were chuckling over something but stopped when they saw me.

I turned my attention back to the show. Someone cleared their throat.

Not wanting to pay them any attention, I didn't react.

They again, cleared their throat, "Allegra?"

I lazily looked over at them, "Yes?"

They kept looking here and there, when, "breakfast is ready." Antonio yelled from the kitchen.

I switched off the TV and walked inside the dining room.

Claiming my seat between Alessandro and Leo's seat. I served myself, quietly.

A few minutes later, Matteo and a very angry Leo came. Settling on their respective seats, both of them didn't proceed to eat.

The tension in the air was very thick that all of the other boys also kept their utensils aside.

I kept eating my bacon not paying attention to my surrounding. "I was famished, but now I'm not!" Mumbled sang, it in 'Do you wanna build a snowman' tune.

I stood up from my place but was forced to sit again, "What?" I furrowed my brows.

"What happened to your arm?" Though he was asking me, his dark and angry gaze was fixed, on Alessandro.

I shot a glare at Matteo. "Alessandro tried to manhandle me."

You guys must have thought, that I should have defended him and yada yada.

The last time, I didn't tell them was because I was angry at each and everyone present at the moment, and I didn't amt to talk to anyone.

But since now, I'm not so angry with Matteo and Leo, because 1. Matteo apologized, and 2. Leo was worried for me and he wasn't as rude as the others.

I mean, Matteo wasn't rude either, In fact, he wasn't even mad yesterday just, worried.

Suddenly, Matteo stood up, "Is that how you treat your sister? Seriously Alessandro? Manhandling her? I expected better from you." Matteo yelled.

His breathing wasn't labored. Leo addressed Alessandro, "Why did you even touch her? manhandling is a different topic."

Alessandro clenched his fist, "She wasn't coming down."

"I said, I will come in few minutes." I voice out.

"When she said that she will come down, they why didn't you go away?" Leo asked angrily yet with a calm face.

"I-" He stood up and went inside his room. Leo also stood up and went inside his office not before ordering Alex to clean the dishes.

Matteo also followed Leo as per his order to his office.

Now it was just Rocco, Marco, Alex and Antonio and me.

I stood up from my place and was about to walk away when Rocco called me. "Um, collect your clothes from the laundry."

"I don't know where it is."

He walked in the opposite direction after throwing a 'Follow me.

With a sigh, I followed him. He abruptly stopped, "Look, Allegra, I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to yell at you. It was just-"

"You were worried! I get it. Show me my laundry." I cut him off rather rudely.

"So you didn't forgive me? Look, I'm genuinely sorry." His voice was desperate.

"If you want, I could give you half of my meal. Everyday." He suggested.

"What kinda meal?" I blew on my nails.

"Arrabiataaaa." And that was it for me to break into laughter.

"Promise?" I held out my pinky. He stared at it for a while and then joined it. Sealing the promise.

"So, what is in lunch?"

___________________.

•|Happy Reading|•

Phewwww, as per you all's request, the chapter is extra early!

By the way, what if I go on hiatus? What will be your reaction?

I mean, not that I'm going or anything, just a thought!