"Leo I don't want to argue." Ignoring Matteo's calls I sauntered back inside my room.

Slamming the door shut, I dived inside the cover and forced myself to sleep.

______________.

It was 4:00 am currently and I can't sleep anymore. Therefore, I decided to raid the kitchen.

Opening the small bulb which gives very little light to the kitchen, I opened the kitchen and looked for any sort of food.

Found it.

Heating the oven, I put the leftover plate in there and get my glass filled with orange juice.

Once I heard the small ding from it, I got; the extremely hot plate, while letting out 'ohs' here and there.

I moaned when its taste hit my buds. "Seriously, if I could eat this every day, I would. I say that for every dish lol." Snorting, I gulped down the last few bites of it.

Putting the dish in the basin, I closed the light and tiptoed outside the kitchen.

Debating; whether or not should I watch tv?

Shrugging, I jumped on the couch and opened the tv, searching for Winx club season 7, cause the boys were damn hot in that one.

I mean, they were good in season 8 too but, not as how they were in the previous one.

After few episodes, I must have fallen asleep cause I could feel someone shaking me and telling me to wake up.

Peeking my one eye open, I said, "What do you want?"

I didn't mean it to be this harsh, as I saw Matteo flinching. "Uhm, why are you sleeping here?"

"Just felt like it!" I muttered and shield my eyes with my arm.

"I'm sorry, for the way we reacted yesterday. We were just worried and-"

"That was no way to express your worries." He sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry." His gaze went towards my arm.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you get that?" He said, pointing at the now vanishing bruise.

"It was Alessandro." I sighed, I didn't want to tell them but I guess they wouldn't budge until I would tell them.

"W-what? Sandro wouldn't do it!" He said, a little baffled.

"I didn't either." I watch as his eyes darken.

"I'm going to kill him." He started getting up from his crouched position on the floor.

"I didn't tell you so that you could kill him alright. Forget about it." He sighed.

"Once again, I'm sorry about yesterday."

"I don't want any of your apologies." Muttering I sat up.

"Look, it was also your fault for"

"I did, told you guys that I'm going outside. You guys were so busy playing that you didn't hear me. I was bored so I decided to take a stroll at the beach."

"If you were feeling bored, you should have come to us, we would-" I interrupted him for the umpteenth time.

"I did ask you guys to let me play, but all I git in return was 'no' 'not now' oh and my favorite, 'you can't play" My voice went an octave deeper, to imitate theirs.

"Okay. But please don't do it next time, we were very worried. We thought someone took you away from us." His eyes held pain.

"Why would you think like that?"