The prophecy continued however it was completely wiped out. The moment they tried reading the words became to scribble over themselves. Turn white or some case completely illegible. Nothing would make it became legible again. There also the fact any one of Diana's sides who was able to remember past this, somehow vanished completely. They simply didn't exist anymore.

Again this all done by Hera. And when searched by Diana's sides, it was discovered that Hera was no longer a side but became a soul.

Souls are not ghosts but spectral beings with evolving powers from their original forms. Normally these powers adapt and evolve to create insanely overpowered entities that humans cannot interact with unless they believe in them, see them as they wish to be seen or the spectrals possess them.

Souls of Humanity being the most dangerous as their powers can evolve into anything and everything. That plus they are the ones with the most complex forms and almost be completely physical beings. That plus the fact that when they possess a human. They could destroy the human soul and completely take over.

However as greatly known Souls of Humanity could only be formed. There was no way to creat a spectral being of humanity's magic nor sentience. As it would embodied the meaning of humanity and would constantly evolve and adapt.

Essentially Hera can completely disappeared and nothing would bring her back. Hera was the most loyal side to Diana, they all knew the only reason why Hera would leave was to keep Diana alive. From something external. Or not in her life, or mindscape.

Thus they were left to draw on the board which was filled with nothing and literal nonsense. Of a side prophecy so ancient that it literally had been told as folklore by humans.

———————————————————————————-

Anxiety sighs softly in his soft galaxy bubble that blocks him from the void. His face forever lost in tears of the black blood. The voices laughing at the visions that they gave the dream weaver.

They knew Anxiety did not love himself. They know that Anxiety has never been taught to love himself. He has only been taught to love others. To love Thomas. They were his powers. They weren't meant to sentient.

But they weren't the powers of Humanity. That is the power they crave from Anxiety. That way they could leave. That way they had the chance to be more than an echo. They didn't care what they became. They wanted to live. They were a trio of three echoes. Yet they were one and did not wish to be one.

Anxiety . . . . No. They were anxiety.

"What is your name, Anxiety?", the voices hum in their screaming. Did someone even name him? Oh wait, Thomas gave a Sanders Side their names. No one knows the voices' dual side. Thomas could never name him.

"Thomas will never name you. You won't let him. We are what makes you anxious. We are Anxiety. You are Humanity. What do you name yourself Humanity Sanders?", the voices taunt as their side curls within his bubble. His blood being a stain against his beautiful stars, planets and galaxies. In truth it is funny that anyone thinks this is a void of darkness and nothing.

In truth, the void was once a beautiful space. An endless universe of galaxies, nebulas and pocket dimensions. The void was made from the voices. The voices were made from his blood.

In this moment, Anxiety understood what the voices that tormented him desired. And at that Anxiety decides to grant their wish. But in a way that wouldn't hurt Thomas nor anyone else.