She goes to rub her temples in frustration. "What happened if I one day gotten a call that something happened to you and I never knew what you have been doing? I worry about the three of you like crazy. I'll be damned if anything were to happen to any of you! You can get arrested or killed!"

"This is what I brought myself into. This is my life now. You have to understand that I ain't going to change for nobody."

"Do you hear yourself? Know what— get out, Kasey. I don't want you here anymore bringing your mess into my house."

"You're kicking me out, Jane?"

"Yes, I'm kicking you out! If you want to be reckless, go be reckless out in these streets not in my house!"

I nodded my head at her words, tears building up in my eyes. I quickly blinked them away.

"Kasey?" I heard a small voice say from behind me.

Both me and my aunt's attention goes to look at my doorway where I saw Jasmine next to Rylos. I didn't surprise me that we woke them up with our loud yelling.

"Go back into your rooms," my aunt tells them.

I go to gather the mess that was in my room and started to pick up the things that I needed.

Rylos appeared to look shocked as Jasmine only cried harder. She doesn't understand, but can tell that I won't no longer be here. "K-Kasey, where are you g-going?" She cried.

"I'm leaving for a lil bit," is all I tell her. That was the most simplest way I could put it for someone her age.

"Why is you getting kicked out?" Rylos asked, looking concerned.

"Rylos! Take you and your sister back into your rooms."

"Imma be good," I assured him.

My aunt got enough of them just standing there and ushered them out.

I ran a hand down my face and began to pack up.

I have nowhere else to go.

A few moments later, she comes back into the room. "I don't want to see you here anymore. Come back here and I'm calling the police."

I dropped everything that I was picking up on the ground. "You're going to call the cops on your own nephew? So I can't see my brother and sister anymore?"

"I'm trying to do my best to keep them safe and I can't have them getting into any of your mess."

"You want to be like that?" I go to pick up my backpack and grabbed the shit I really needed. "I'm out then. I'm coming back for the rest of my shit later."

I go to walk past her to leave out.

Fuck everything.

I roamed the dark streets of Brooklyn as I walked to Tobias's house, hoping that I can stay there for the time being.

All I had was my backpack and nothing else, deciding I'll just come back for more later. I took the important things like the drugs, my money I been saving up, and my gun.

When I finally got to his house since he doesn't live that far, I knocked on his door.

I waited until he came to the door and opened it up. His arm was healed by now, not having to wear that sling for long. Only just for a few weeks.

Tobias eyes were low as if he's been smoking. I could smell the weed on him so I knew he was gone. "Kasey? What you doing here so late?"

"I don't got nowhere to go. Can I please stay with you? I won't be here for long," I shamelessly told him.