𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

Start from the beginning

She blushes, "Yes, I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry," I smile softly, "I just want you to know that it won't hurt. I'll make sure of it. Whenever you're ready, let me know."

"How do I let you know?" She asks looking directly into my eyes

"Any way," I gulp.

"What if I'm ready now?" She places her hand on my chest.

"A-Are you sure?" I ask as I already feel butterflies.

"Yes," She shifts closer.

"I love you, my dear," I shift and hover over her, "Tell me if you want to stop."

"I won't," she smiles softly, "I want this."

I softly start kissing her as she drapes her arms over my neck loosely, "I'll have to bite you, my dear. It won't hurt too much."

"To get your venom in me?" She clutches onto my shirt.

"Yes," I nod as I run my nose on her jaw, "You smell so good."

"What?" She giggles, "I am kind of sweaty-"

"Not that," I place a kiss on her neck, "Your scent, your natural scent."

"You can smell that?" She widens her eyes, "Wow."

"Not just that," I look down, "I smell what you're feeling right now and it's driving me crazy."

"Then go crazy," she smiles blushing, "Do whatever you want."

I groan, "You're so tempting."

"You-You're eyes," she blinks a few times, "They're-"

"Gold?" I ask chuckling, "Don't worry. I'm gonna use my venom and power so they will glow."

"They're beautiful," she runs her thumbs near my eye and I suck in a breath. 

"I'm gonna ask for the last time," I breathe in, "Do you want this?"

"Yes," she nods and leans forward to kiss me. I give in and kiss her back hungrily. I trail the kisses down to her neck slowly pulling the top down. I suck harshly on her shoulder and she moans. I give up trying to pull her top down which was sticking to her and tear it, "Sorry if you liked that top. I'll get you another one."

"I don't care," she moans and I bring my hands to her breasts. I squeeze them and she squirms around whimpering. The smell of her arousal became ten times stronger and I continue kissing down her chest and belly, "You smell so good." 

She groans and looks at me, "Your eyes are so..."

I realise she was being put into a trance by my eyes. I close my eyes trying to calm myself down but continue kissing her belly lightly. I open my eyes. She moans as I run my finger down to her underwear, "You're so beautiful," I kiss the moles on her thigh, "Every inch of you. Do you know that?"

She shivers, "N-No."

"You don't?" I chuckle, "I'll show you then."

I move up and softly suck her shoulder, "Hold your breath. I am gonna bite you."

"O-Okay," she nods and I run my fingers up and down her arm, "Don't worry, baby. It'll be fine."

I bite into her shoulder as soon as she sucks in a breath. She screams holding onto me but as soon I release my venom into her, she groans arching her back and calms down. I open my mouth wider to remove my teeth from her skin, "You okay, dear?"

She nods, "How the hell did that feel so good?"

"In a little while," I look deep into her eyes,

"It's gonna feel even better."

1054 words

A/N- ekkenrnrrr Idk if I'll write actually smut :) sorry. In the meantime, any smut experts out there can reach out to me ;-;